Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Mission Problems...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I am a level 33 wizard named Danielle DragonFlame... I just got a new membership yesterday and I went to do my quests so i could keep going more into the game but when I did the quest in Krokotopia where you use the serpents staff and find the location of the Order of the Fang... But when I finished it I went back to Alter of Kings to see Professor Winthorp but when I expected a another mission from him he had nothing for me :x! I said ok well i will go back to the map room and see him again and he made me do the whole quest again! So after seeing him in the Alter again he still had noting for me ! This is extremly frustrating since this is a limited membership... So can some one please tell me how to fix this problem that would be great!

Please comments soon!
Danielle DragonFlame level 33 Thaumaturge!

Defender
May 22, 2011
superd19926 wrote:
I am a level 33 wizard named Danielle DragonFlame... I just got a new membership yesterday and I went to do my quests so i could keep going more into the game but when I did the quest in Krokotopia where you use the serpents staff and find the location of the Order of the Fang... But when I finished it I went back to Alter of Kings to see Professor Winthorp but when I expected a another mission from him he had nothing for me :x! I said ok well i will go back to the map room and see him again and he made me do the whole quest again! So after seeing him in the Alter again he still had noting for me ! This is extremly frustrating since this is a limited membership... So can some one please tell me how to fix this problem that would be great!

Please comments soon!
Danielle DragonFlame level 33 Thaumaturge!

you have to lvl up to get the quest from serjeant major talbot

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Your level 33 Wizard should be enough. I have a level 22 Ice Wizard and I am past the Throne of Fire. When you first get the Map Room quest and go to the Throne of Fire, you're informed that this is a dungeon which means you have to do it all over again if you do not complete it before you leave if you stay gone for a certain amount of time (I think the time limit is somewhere between 20 and 30 min.) and I think that time accumulates. That means that if you exit the dungeon several times and the amount of time adds up to the time limit, you have to do it all over again. This means that once you start this dungeon, you can't leave it until after you complete it by talking to Winthrop in the Map Room after placing the Serpent Staff and the Eye of Krok. As far as I know, all you have to do is reach this area, defeat Prince Manu Nirini, defeat Korkenkahmen (he usually wanders the hallways), and place the Serpent Staff on the Map Room area. Of course, you have to talk to Professor Winthrop almost all the time and do what he says. Up to this point, I had completed all the quests in the Pyramid and Oasis that I could before coming here. I have no idea if this could be the problem or not.