Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

oakheart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have searched the whole jade palace and the tree Oakheart is not there where the map says it is or I cannot enter where it is, where is Oakheart the tree, thanks.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Oakheart is inside one of the buildings in Jade Palace (the commons area in Mooshu).

Professor Greyrose did a post explaining that you need to have completed all the side quests to be able to complete this quest. Find it and maybe you will have the answer.

Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

To access Oakheart in the Jade Palace, you must complete these quests, in this order. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu. You may have already completed them prior to receiving the quest for your level 48 spell and should therefore be able to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace directly.

If you HAVE NOT completed these quests in your adventures in the spiral, you will need to do so in order to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
Do you have to do the quests in that particular order? I thought I had done all those tasks, and I still can not find Oakheart in the Jade Palace.
Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Tierramama wrote:
Do you have to do the quests in that particular order? I thought I had done all those tasks, and I still can not find Oakheart in the Jade Palace.
Thanks.
So did I, but it turns out I missed the Oakheart quests in the Tree of Life instance.