Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Owl pet...the new Sea Dragon.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
A suggestion for a pet in the same category as the Sea Dragon. Being of a level 70-75 pedigree with not only a few of the talents we see on the Sea Dragon but what about "may cast" spells from the Astral Schools? The Fortify, Amplify, Vengeance being randomly summoned by a pet would be cool, new talents to add to the talent pool. Certainly would be a step uo from the level 78 School pet's current talents. Owl pet would be the perfect carrier body for Astral type spells considering who the only owl pet is. So many suggestions for this...give up a few, wizards.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
sounds like and awesome pet what school would it be and will it have a spell with it?

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Never really thought about its school mainly because I'd consider it unimportant. As most know the Sea Dragon is classified as a Fire pet but there's nothing about it made specifically for the Fire wizards. We could see it be a Astral school pet, ya know? Moon, Sun, or Star...it would be different. As for a possible card...anything we all could use and like...Dragon/Balance blade would be very popular. Hex, Curse, or Feint are possibilities as well.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
An owl pet would be nice, but may cast auras would be a mess in pvp considering the new supernova spell for balance. But, the pet would be a nice add! If moon school, maybe it could give a polymorph. If sun school, maybe an enchantment like Gargantuan. Or if star school, it could give an aura like infallible.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Haven't ya heard? PvP is already a mess if you heard rumblings since the introduction of Celestia. My owl and talent suggestions can't break the what's already broken. :) A pet can only carry four talents...I doubt what I suggest will be taking the place of all the current big talents like the Proof, Defy, Spritely, Unicorn combo. But that is for another discussion...my opinion on PvP, send them in with a spell deck and nothing else.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Muisak wrote:
A suggestion for a pet in the same category as the Sea Dragon. Being of a level 70-75 pedigree with not only a few of the talents we see on the Sea Dragon but what about "may cast" spells from the Astral Schools? The Fortify, Amplify, Vengeance being randomly summoned by a pet would be cool, new talents to add to the talent pool.

This talent already exists, in a way~ I have an Epic Judge, who gives a Vengeance card; not sure if there are others out there, but it's possible.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
vonawesome1 wrote:
Muisak wrote:
A suggestion for a pet in the same category as the Sea Dragon. Being of a level 70-75 pedigree with not only a few of the talents we see on the Sea Dragon but what about "may cast" spells from the Astral Schools? The Fortify, Amplify, Vengeance being randomly summoned by a pet would be cool, new talents to add to the talent pool.

This talent already exists, in a way~ I have an Epic Judge, who gives a Vengeance card; not sure if there are others out there, but it's possible.

I have an assailing dragon that has Vengeance as a "may cast". It is one of the epic talents.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
um.. NO! If you slready have one you need to resist like fortify.. your pet gives a vengeance.. you may die.. you can only have ONE at a time