Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sudrilund Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2011
I was playing in Wintertusk earlier today, and I got my level 55 spell quest. I went to Sudrilund, which I had just unlocked, and followed the quest arrow. I came to the Wall of Ice, and notice that it was 'blocking' me. By 'blocking', I mean that I could walk through the Wall of Ice without doing the quest to break it, which I assume you aren't supposed to able to do. If this is a bug, please look into it. Thanks.

Edit: This has also happened with the gate right before you meet Nordri.

Alex DuskGlade, Level 56 Thaumaturge.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Could somebody please reply to this? Also, I am fairly certain this is a glitch, considering I was able to get the Trogg and a Silver Chest next to Nordri.

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I think - and I am not certain, correct me if I am mistaken - if you had previously ported to a friend that was already on the other side of these walls, it plays with the quest flags of your character. It may have triggered a flag before it should have.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
BlueHighwind wrote:
Could somebody please reply to this? Also, I am fairly certain this is a glitch, considering I was able to get the Trogg and a Silver Chest next to Nordri.

I had to do a few cave fights before the ice was able to be smashed down so I could get though there - I believe I needed pick and shovels and it was given by the character on the other side of the frozen lake there across from the gear vendor.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
All my wizards that I've taken to Sudriland have been able to walk through that wall of ice. I don't know if it's a glitch or not.

There's a quest to break the wall down, but in the meantime, you're still able to walk through it.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Explorer
May 07, 2011
I didn't mean I thought it was the quest that did it, I just said I was going to the spell quest cave and noticed that I could go through the wall of ice without doing the prerequisite quest (which I did after I realized I couldn't get to the cave.) Also, explain the thing about Nordri's gate.