Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok, I am at a loss.........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Can anyone tell me if the quest The Runedown- defeating Skabrok is a solo battle?

Also is the quest No Bad Egg- Grignr, solo as well?

And is defeating Crystalline Queen -the crystal Grove in Dragonspyre solo as well?

I am Lvl 59 & I am in the school of balance

I had watched a video on the Crystalline Queen battle & the one who had the quest had a friend helping. Yet none of my friends can port to me in any of the above mentioned quests. It always states your friend is busy.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Some instances such as these require your help to also have the quest or had it and they must enter the tower with you and will not be allowed to port in - why I don't know but there are few in DragonSpry that are like that.

School spell quests really should be the exclusive ones only but not the case - as you go on in other worlds you will meet this problem again now and then.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's not that they are solo dungeons, but like many dungeons, people can't port to you.

Your friends have to have done the quest/dungeon already, or do it the same time as you .... THEN they can help you in the dungeon(s).

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Thanks for the reply guys. Now I just need to find someone that has already had the quest or is currently on the same quest as me.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dan777284 wrote:
Thanks for the reply guys. Now I just need to find someone that has already had the quest or is currently on the same quest as me.

My level 59 Death wiz just finished that quest last night... if you still need help, let me know if you have a Central account, and we can make plans to meet up in-game.

El Veeb/Val Deathwhisper
soon-to-be-legendary necromaster... *cough*