Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Long Term inattention to plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I have a few plants in my garden, that I care for daily, otherwise they would die. I am going on vacation and will not be able to tend my plants for an extended period of time. Is there any way to suspend the progress of my plants (keep them from dying) until I can care for them?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
I don't know of any ways to suspend their progress per say, but i noticed something peculiar. a few months ago, i had to stop logging in for about a month and when i came back, imagine my surprise when my plants were just as i left them.
This happened again a few times when i would not play for a few days or so. I am not sure exactly why this happens but i think, when you don't log in for a certain amount of extended time, your plants stop growing (and getting pest and other needs). So maybe that might work for you as well.

If professor Greyrose would be so kind as to shed some light on that, i would be ever grateful.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
This has happened to me as well. Had an account that wasn't logged on to for more than a month and had actually forgotten that there was still a plant. When finally logged onto that account the plant was Elder, I am quite positive it wasn't before.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
What I suggest you do is when you leave for vacation either take a laptop and take care of them there, or keep the seeds in your backpack and plant them when you get back.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012