Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing "Master of" badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
On two of my wizards after I got my last spell/pet the badge was missing. One was my son's Myth wizard and the Master of Monster badge never appeared, but with my other two accounts it is there(we got them together but his didn't appear). The second was on my husband's death wizard. We finished the quest together and I got my Master of Death Badge, but his did not appear.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i was wondering too... is there a master of badge for the ice wizards because i did not get one if there is... although i got the master of monsters for my myth character... so i was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not ice has this master of badge as well...

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I have a friend with the master of ice badge so I know there is one but I'm wondering if there is a Master of Life badge.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
For those that didn't get their badge; did you get ALL of the other spells, including the ones from all the hidden trainers. I remember that for the storm wizards to get their master of storm badge, they had to have ABSOLUTELY EVERY SPELL THAT BELONGED TO THEIR SCHOOL, even the ones from the hidden trainers. It's going to the same deal for the other schools, i imagine.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i think i do have all of my spells for ice... i got the ones from the trainer in krokotopia, wizard city and marley bone... are there anyplace else that i don't know about?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
keyrazy wrote:
i think i do have all of my spells for ice... i got the ones from the trainer in krokotopia, wizard city and marley bone... are there anyplace else that i don't know about?

There is a spell for ice wizards on collosus and one in the fairgrounds in wizard city make sure you got both. Now that I think of it there is two more ice spells in Darkside. The death tree has those spells.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
keyrazy wrote:

You remember to visit the tree outside of the death school in Nightside?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i went back and learned the ice spells from sabrina and the tree in the nightside... but still no master of ice badge... did we have to get all the spells from our school before we went and got the last spell? is that why it doesn't want to show?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
ok. i feel really stupid. i am a grandmaster of storm. i have not seen any storm wizard that have different spells than i do. however, i just read that there is a hidden teacher for the storm school. i have found all the hidden spells shops and have been over every world numerous times. like i said... i feel really stupid...BUT...could anyone even give me a hint as to where i might look to find this hidden teacher. i would really like to get my master of storm badge. Thank you so much!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Nevermind I got it yesterday and thanks Cracky I was missing one from colossus boulevard, thanks again.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Balance doesn't have one, someone feel free to correct me if they know otherwise.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
The following are badges received upon obtaining EVERY spell of the school:

Life: N/A (there is no Master of Life badge)
Myth: Master of Monsters
Death: Master of Death
Fire: Master of Fire
Ice: Master of Ice
Storm: Master of Storm
Balance: N/A (there is no Master of Balance badge)

In order to receive the aforementioned badges, one must obtain EVERY single spell of the badge's corresponding school. This includes:

*All spells readily trained by the school teacher.
*All quest spells initiated by the school teacher.
*All spells from the following hidden trainers:
-Sabrina Greenstar: Minigame Fairegrounds, The Commons, Wizard City
-Mortis: Nightside, Wizard City
-Mildred Farseer: Near Mindy Pixiecrown, Colossus Boulevard, Wizard City
-(Myth only) Tish'Mah: Secret shop by way of teleporter, The Oasis, Krokotopia
-(Balance only) Niles: Krokosphinx, Krokotopia
-Croaky: Near Mayor Pimsbury, Digmoore Station, Marleybone

The only exception to this is for the Storm badge, which is earned after obtaining every spell up to Stormzilla, without having obtained Storm Lord.

I just thought I'd toss in a little comprehensive post to organize this confusion. :)

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
I don't have Master of Life on my life wizard and I have all the spells.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Sirap wrote:

That is because life doesn't have a master of life badge.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
Sirap wrote:

Well, it should.

Survivor
May 03, 2009

I somehow disagree with the needing all spells for getting the badge. I thought it was a side quest that gave it. My reasoning is I've had my Master of Storm badge since I was in Mooshu, way before I started DS and got my finale few spells. I also met a guy who didn't have the badge, yet had all the spells (was a grandmaster). He said he didn't do any of the side quests, but I do.

Well, anyway, that's my two cents, if you manage to get the badge in another way, good for you, haha.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
For all the previous posters, please refer to my post on the first page to clear up any confusion.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Sirap wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:
Sirap wrote:

Well, it should.

There is. I believe its Master of Nature.
I'm bummed about no balance badge though 8)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Darkick wrote:
The following are badges received upon obtaining EVERY spell of the school:

-- snip --

Balance: N/A (there is no Master of Balance badge)

-- snip --

You are incorrect. There is a Master of Balance. I have it.

Wolf Spellslinger
Grandmaster Balance
(and Master of Balance)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
mtomsik wrote:
Sirap wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:
Sirap wrote:

Well, it should.

There is. I believe its Master of Nature.
I'm bummed about no balance badge though 8)

Not true. There IS a Master of Balance Badge, it's supposed to appear on page 10 of your badges. If you don't have it then you are probably missing something. Did you get all spells from Niles, the balance tree? Did you get Reshuffle from the secret trainer on Colossus Boulevard? Did you get Sap Health from Croaky, the secret trainer in Marleybone? Maybe you are missing something from one of them

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Both Master of Nature (for life) and Master of Balance (for balance) do exist. I have them on my own wizards.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance

Defender
May 18, 2009
jaderose75 wrote:
On two of my wizards after I got my last spell/pet the badge was missing. One was my son's Myth wizard and the Master of Monster badge never appeared, but with my other two accounts it is there(we got them together but his didn't appear). The second was on my husband's death wizard. We finished the quest together and I got my Master of Death Badge, but his did not appear.

ya sure ya got all of the spells including the one at the secret shop in marleybone?

Defender
May 18, 2009
Sirap wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:
Sirap wrote:

Well, it should.

i think it should too :?