Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon, Love it or Hate it?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Ok, I just want to see the feedback on the latest world in the Morganthe Storyline, Avalon. I see a lot of people saying it feels "rushed" (I beg to differ) and a bit of a disappointment but then I see the people saying they LOVE avalon!

But here's the question...

What do you think???

Jazzy

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
IKL626 wrote:
Ok, I just want to see the feedback on the latest world in the Morganthe Storyline, Avalon. I see a lot of people saying it feels "rushed" (I beg to differ) and a bit of a disappointment but then I see the people saying they LOVE avalon!

But here's the question...

What do you think???

Jazzy

i think Avalon was great. i thought the storyline was very well thought out but the gear in Avalon isn't that great.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Here's the thing... i haven't been to avalon i am a level 56 death in celestia on my way to the solarium. But honestly, I think that Avalon will be great! Except for the fact that so many low levels will teleport to us right in the middle of a battle and add another enemy to fight and then later just flee leaving us with 3 enemies to fight.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I think Avalon has a pretty good storyline to it. Though I haven't figured out if I completely liked it or not. Avalon is soooo big.... almost a combo of Celestia and Zafaria. I'm glad that they made Avalon a little bit more challenging than Zafaria. I also love the Gamma Transformation in Ghost Avalon. The only thing I am not too fond about, is the sidewalks (ok, there isn't very many of them). It's hard to avoid them without getting caught a whole bunch of time because they seem to walk all over, especially High Road. But I guess Avalon is pretty cool, can't wait for the next world!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I LOVE Avalon! The best parts to me were the atmosphere, music (especially the battle theme), and the challenge/fun level! I hope the next world will be even more challenging!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
siddu123456789 wrote:
Here's the thing... i haven't been to avalon i am a level 56 death in celestia on my way to the solarium. But honestly, I think that Avalon will be great! Except for the fact that so many low levels will teleport to us right in the middle of a battle and add another enemy to fight and then later just flee leaving us with 3 enemies to fight.

So either remove the low levels from your friends or turn of teleporting. Simple solution. :)

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Sorry I didn't love it.
I am still wearing level 60 gear because I can't find anything more powerful. I see they are adding pips to some of the new cloths that's a good start. If they are going to have advanced new worlds how about advanced new cloths.
The crafting is a big disappointment. I see we are getting a new house. Where is the new stuff to decorate with?
The new plants take a ton of energy, take forever to grow and then give you nothing worth the effort. They are very creative and I wish they were worth planting.
No I didn't love it but I didn't hate it, mostly because I would hate to see the game end. I have been playing for over a year and hope to do another year or three.
It isn’t a family game anymore because it is way to hard for the young ones.
Thank you my best to all

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I'm enjoying it, the music references are always a lot of fun. Many of the other characters are very "Monty Python" and make me wonder if KI might have hired Eric Idle to do some voices for Avalon.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I love the theme, but personally, I HATE the wyrd and dun dara. The atmosphere just makes me want to... UGH

Defender
May 17, 2011
It just seemed... empty. Rushed. I love avalon, but... I just think that it came to soon. The spiral wasn't ready for it yet.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
its a pretty darn good world. the only things i didnt like were the gear of course(if next worlds crafted gear isint better im going to throw my computer out the window) and i was really excited for the new rank 10 spell but then i found out there were only new utility spells so i got a bit dissapointed there. but other wise great world(so glad i wasnt fighting a elephant or lion half the time

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I absolutely LOVE the way things turned out in the end. A beautiful mermaid aids you through a castle, then you have to go back in time to see how all this evil arose in the first place, then you get to fight dragons and stuff. I absolutely adore Ghost Avalon. You get to turn into Gamma, then go through a staircase that leads to the past, then fight the challenge of your life. That alone is enough to go through Avalon.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I love Avalon. Once you step through the world gate, you feel like you had also come from this world! I like the quest from Abbey Road where you have to get Courtney's teddy bear. :P

Katie Nighttalon
The Nice Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Explorer
May 09, 2011
I really loved Avalon. I loved the atmosphere, the music, etc. It was also really challenging, and I love a challenge every now and then. Also, the story line was very well thought out, and the world was huge! Avalon was surely amazing! :D

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
I hated it. Now let me say why. There was no reason to finish Avalon. No upgrades. When gaming as with this game up until level 60, we had a carrot
on a stick so to speak. Looking forward to gear upgrades. Then they just stopped. Bosses and street fights got much harder but the player didn't get stronger. I soloed just about everything except for a few dungeons, then hit
Avalon and had to use henchmen for just about every boss because my friends
were not high enough level yet. Take away the carrot and you take away most
of the fun of gaming.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I'm kinda in both I like the new stuff but Avalon was too hard for everyone I tried to solo it but I can't :(