Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets with Critical

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011

Do you think it would be cool if pets can give critical like 1% every main stage (the pets age) it would be a grate help for lower levels in pvp and help in quests also and boost the higher levels get a better chance at getting a critical and the talent could be a epic and the pet (you pick what you think it should be i have no clue ) but still the pet can be in the crowns shop with a 65 pedigree and cost 10000 crowns

Anyone agree

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
:yea or even 30 percent of critical for a pet would help lower and upper levels

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
yes is would be wonderful to have critical rating for pets because it would aid wizards more in combat, and i agree

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010

I do think that giving pets the ability to have critical rating will be good for the higher levels ( 50 and up) . As a transcendent I find it very helpful to have a pet that can use critical and can heal. This will greatly aid lower levels in combat. I also agree.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I don't really like this, but it's just my opinion.

If the low level PvP can already buy rank 9 TCs, adding critical will make low level PvP worse then it already is. Now I know the pack gear and bundle gear is already doing that, but I just don't like this idea. Maybe the Vengeance card but thats about it.

~Eric CrowSpear - Diviner

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
No.

Whats next, armor piercing from pets? pets having their own stats? May cast satyr? May cast rebirth? Personally, i would prefer not to see any more changes to the current pets talents and abilities

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
That's a big NO! Because it will be unfair for others i would be ok with pets that have block but never critical !

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
i think pet criticals are.. maybe a pet trait?

cause, i think that if you just get the pet with a critical rating that EASY its not a game... Right?

cause you know. Wizards are really supposed to have block and critical ratings at lvl 50+ so it will be weird if a lvl 10 or 5 has a critical rating. thats silly. even if it cost 20$ worth of crowns its still unnsesasary maybe it can be lvl 30+