Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Problem!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
The quest "gathering information" where you have to go to Marleybone to see Mayor Pimsbury about minions I don't have Marleybone on the Bartelby door! I'm a member so why isn't it there?! I'm lv. 28 too!

Administrator
There are often times you will be given a quest before you can enter a particular area.

Worlds will not appear in the Spiral Door until you have completed the prior world to earn the key. Complete Krokotopia and you will be offered the key to Marleybone.

You can
a) have a friend go there and teleport to them
b) complete your tasks in Krokotopia and enter the world through the Spiral door.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
sugargloss12 wrote:
The quest "gathering information" where you have to go to Marleybone to see Mayor Pimsbury about minions I don't have Marleybone on the Bartelby door! I'm a member so why isn't it there?! I'm lv. 28 too!

Your not the only one who cant go to Marleybone! My friend is having some difficulties. She completed all of Krokotopia. But apparently, she still can't go!

Administrator
lovemelanie8216 wrote:

Your not the only one who cant go to Marleybone! My friend is having some difficulties. She completed all of Krokotopia. But apparently, she still can't go!

You've only just barely started Krokotopia, young Wizard. Stop making false claims and complete the quests you are required to do in Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
I have a question I was in Big Ben and me and my friend defeated meowiarty but for my quests it says that I never defeated him but on hers it say she did defeat him. I don't want to do big ben again but i need it to say i have defeated meowiarty inorder to get to mooshu I was wondering if this was a glitch and if it could be fixed.