Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-8-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another week has drawn to a close, and it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

As Pet-a-palooza is still in full swing this weekend, let's celebrate with another pet-themed Feedback Friday! If you could create your own pet snack, what would it be?

Have a fantabulous Friday and great weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I think a great snack would be backyard bbq. It's perfect for summer and probably fire pets.

I know one of my favorite snack is mochi, it's like a marshmellowy candy filled with tasty stuff but it doesn't have that much suger in it. That might make a nice pet snack too.

Community Leader
Chilly Fries (ice)
Toasted Cheese (fire)
Pop Rawks (storm)
Corn Dogs (life)
Fish Fingers (balance)
Monster Mash (death)
Drake's Cakes (myth)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
My own pet snack?
Hammer crunch cereal. Shaped like the stone hammer of cyclops
3 to strength, intelligence and will

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
My snack would be...

"The Everlasting Grubstopper"
It would be the Ultimate Pet Snack
it would give the pet 1 instant level and +50 to each stat

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
It would be a Flaming Burito, and it would boost all talents except for agility.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
Hero
May 02, 2009
If I had to create a pet snack, it would probably be gummy frost beetle, and like the name suggests, its a gummy version of the frost beetle spell and pet. It would be ice, and give 3 power, 4 strength and 5 intellect.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Storm: Gummy Sourzilla
Fire: Cinnamon Buns
Ice: Frosty Funnel Cake
Life: Leprechaun's Chocolate Gold Coins
Death: Scarecrow Pumpkin Pie
Myth: Cyclops Cake
Balance: Chimera Churro

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ice = Chilly Dogs worth 60xp
Fire = Jalepeno Pasta worth 70 xp
Storm = Fried Eel worth 75 xp
Life = Refried Leafs worth 70 xp
Myth = Cotton Candy Bar worth 75 xp
Death = Ghastly Gumballs worth 60 xp
Balance = Lobster Liver worth 80 xp

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
i think a good pet food would be {ScareCrow Pie} seeing as it would be a good necro food

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

As Pet-a-palooza is still in full swing this weekend, let's celebrate with another pet-themed Feedback Friday! If you could create your own pet snack, what would it be?

meteor lolliepop instant lvl up to fire 100 for others
frozen ice cylcle instant lvl up to fire 100 for others
ultimate laffy taffy instant lvl up to storm
mythic sand which instant lvl up to myth ( keep repeating above)
painful jawbreaker instant lvl up to death
graceful gumdrops instant lvl up to life
potion of masters instant lvl up to balance
and the all mighty rare snack ( if all of these were in a pack this is epic rarity)

cake of creation
instant lvl up to all and 100 points added to all stats

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Oh hai, guyz. :)

Fire: Magmasala
Ice: Marshmallow Man
Storm: Sugar Shock Rocks (like Pop Rocks, with more... spark!)
Myth: Eye Candy
Life: Mallow Fluff, Sylvia Drake's cherry tarts :)
Death: Coffin Drops, Marshmallowstaire (defeat and eat!)
Balance: Tasty Omelette (it's randomly delicious!)

In case it's not obvious, I was eating marshmallows as I wrote this... LOL.

From the kitchen,
El Veeb

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Myth: Mythical Mints

Fire: Flaming Churro

Ice: Igloo Pop (Igloo on a stick)

Death: Kit Katz (Chocolate Katzensteins!)

Storm: Lightning Cakes (Chocolate Patties with Storm Symbol on them)

Balance: Super Sand-Wich (Two pieces of bread with sand oozing out from between them)

Life: Bright Golden Wheat (Glowing gold wheat)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:

meteor lolliepop instant lvl up to fire 100 for others
frozen ice cylcle instant lvl up to fire 100 for others
ultimate laffy taffy instant lvl up to storm
mythic sand which instant lvl up to myth ( keep repeating above)
painful jawbreaker instant lvl up to death
graceful gumdrops instant lvl up to life
potion of masters instant lvl up to balance
and the all mighty rare snack ( if all of these were in a pack this is epic rarity)

cake of creation
instant lvl up to all and 100 points added to all stats

How would you get them? Mega snack? Drop?

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
i think that there should be an ultra snack pack for 5000 crowns and one of the snacks be golden hambrosia and give +33 to all stats

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Just throwing out some ideas that came to mind.

Frozen Grapes - Ice (Rank: 4, Strength +1, Agility +2, Power +1)
Pair of Pears - Balance (Rank: 4, Strength +2, Power +2)
Mighty Spinach - Life (Rank: 4, Strength +4)

If I think of more I'll post them later.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
I'm online right now. No Princess Xena! No no no! No sleeping! Ugh. She's a desert pest. No Nikki! I'm being surrounded by one unicorn, HELP!!!!!! :(

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I have a few regular game suggestions. As for the name section at the beginning when you choose names for your wizard. I believe there should be more names that are common such as Derek, Gigi, Betty, Jane, etc.
So, for level 80 wizards, there are not many things to really do except pvp and hang out. So I suggest that Wizard101 should have a whole hang-out area. You know the empty houses in the Commons and Shopping District? Well, I think they should be made into hang-outs or restaurants. Where you can buy food and eat it actions One last thing. I think the schools should have more spells that you just learn from your professor instead of doing a quest. We deserve a break XD :P
Thanks, Masterfrog

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Cocao drink. Now, i do not mean hot chocolate, i mean old fashioned Cocao drink, like the aztecs had. it will be fire school, and give +8 will and +10 xp for non fire school pets and +10 will and +15 xp to fire school pets.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
I t would be a gummy lydia greyrose and be from the school of fire and it makes your pet almost be able to get to a higher level! and all pets like the snack but mostly firecats and dragons.

Defender
May 15, 2010
koopakid1000 wrote:
I t would be a gummy lydia greyrose and be from the school of fire and it makes your pet almost be able to get to a higher level! and all pets like the snack but mostly firecats and dragons.
The ice professor gummy snack? Wow. In the school of fire? Double wow. I have nothing except that i couldn't find fantabulous in The Merriam-Webster Dictionary New Edition Based on Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition.

Administrator
These are great! Thank you Wizards! However, now I have a hankering for Cinnamon and Jalapenos (oh wait, that's just about every day...).

jameson143 wrote:
I have nothing except that i couldn't find fantabulous in The Merriam-Webster Dictionary New Edition Based on Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition.

It may not be, however, it is definitely in Professor Falmea's Guide to Creative Interpretations of Commonly Used Words, Volume 25! ::grin::

A new FF will be up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea