Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I'm having a big problem with this pet derby race thing. It started yesterday when i entered gus (my ancient sea turtle) for a ranked derby. It was taking a long time so I clicked leave match and the icon disappeared. Later on, when I was doing a quest it suddenly popped up go to arena and I clicked decline thinking that I thought I clicked leave match. So I kept doing my quest and then I noticed the icon was back and it said searching for opponents and I clicked leave match again. This kept on going on and on and on! Decline, leave match, decline, leave match. At one point I clicked go to arena because it really got annoying and it didn't do anything. Today, the icon is STILL popping up and saying go to arena and searching for opponents! When I was doing a whisteria quest it popped up go to arena and I clicked decline it wouldn't disappear and go to arena was stuck on my screen making me not able to see what i'm doing! Eventually I ran into some doorway to a house and it came off. Is anyone else having this problem????

Samantha Stormgem lvl46 (storm)

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
yeah i am having the same problem with my wizard it does the same exact thing and hate it more when i am in battle cause it wont let me choose the spell to hit or shield or heal imagine how this is gonna be when i do pvp please someone help!!!

Explorer
May 30, 2011
Yeah the reason it takes so long to do a derby race is because most people don't know enough to hit the go to arena button or they log out or lose connection and being in a crowded or full realm doesn't help either.