Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the ultamate death spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
forget the Morganth spell idea (it's a bit ridiculous, even for me), i have the best spell, here is my idea:

Spell: Pandora's Box

effect: instant death to all enemies ( drains all health from enemies, but gives it all to you)

this spell is perfect for those who can't beat high health enemies like Jotun the grendel, and his brothers. What do you think?

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:
forget the Morganth spell idea (it's a bit ridiculous, even for me), i have the best spell, here is my idea:

effect: instant death to all enemies ( drains all health from enemies, but gives it all to you)

this spell is perfect for those who can't beat high health enemies like Jotun the grendel, and his brothers. What do you think?

I'm thinking this is Death so,

No, these sudden death spells where you can just kill who ever you want gives the game no challenge, unfair pvp advantages, and you could virtually finish the game in a day. I think you need to think out this spell. I mean, why do you think they make Jotun, Malistaire, etc hard? It's because KI wants to give a challenge to wizards. And also that REALLY unbalances the schools and gives Death an advantage over ANYTHING. So please think this out more.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:

Extremely overpowered unless it has a very low accuracy (maybe 10%). Instant death is likely not going to happen in Wizard101 since it is an expanding game, and a spell that has instant death to all enemies can almost not be topped, especially one that restores the caster's health as well.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
knightmare12 wrote:
Noah43229 wrote:

I'm thinking this is Death so,

No, these sudden death spells where you can just kill who ever you want gives the game no challenge, unfair pvp advantages, and you could virtually finish the game in a day. I think you need to think out this spell. I mean, why do you think they make Jotun, Malistaire, etc hard? It's because KI wants to give a challenge to wizards. And also that REALLY unbalances the schools and gives Death an advantage over ANYTHING. So please think this out more.

I agree. This would end the fun of the game, and it would be a first step to chaos. I am a fellow necromancer, and have always been at the bottom of the battling heap. Any school, any accuracy, this would be unfair. However, I would appreciate a good necromancy spell, because every class seams to be unbeatable. So I this idea.
See you in the spiral! William Deathhead, level 72 necromancer

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
well, i guess you guys are right, how about 1/2 of the enemy's health, and half is given to your wizard?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dolcoon wrote:
Noah43229 wrote:

Extremely overpowered unless it has a very low accuracy (maybe 10%). Instant death is likely not going to happen in Wizard101 since it is an expanding game, and a spell that has instant death to all enemies can almost not be topped, especially one that restores the caster's health as well.

then accuressy bonus will just make it high again

and to the op
no just plain no unless this spell was no pvp then its way to strong

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:

Hmm...no. No!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Noah43229 wrote:

No. No. No. Absolutely not. No. Can you imagine PvP this way? Can you imagine the fact that everyone would just make Death Wizards? No. Too powerful. I disagree very strongly.