Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Is Not Overpowered

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Why all you haters think storms overpowered its not. We need all the damage we can get cause obviosly you guys dont understand 1 thing we rely on our strong damage to fight. we dont get health back like death we dont DoT like other spells and we dont heal (we may have like 4 syatr) but really all we have is our strong damage spells to keep us alive we have 70% accuracy so we need our cloths to boost it up. i mean really why complain cause your spells arent as powerful as a storms. it doesnt matter cause storm needs the power to survive 1v1 fights. Also we have low health so i still dont see why people are complaining it makes no sense to rage non stop about something when honestly your school you have has an advantage against storm. that is if you power up enhough you can 1 hit KO us. So top raging about our spells cause if i am correct meteor stike fire dragon and volcan are all AoE spells and Myth has EarthQuake and HumungoFrog but myth need minions. Ice has blizzard and frost giant and snow angle. i think a said enough cause storm has 3 AoE Ice has 3 and fire Has 3 so stop complaining we all have our advantages and storms is its power

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I definitely agree. Death has the upper hand with dealing damage AND healing from it. Fire can take off your shields with DoT spells. Ice packs the defence and stunning. Life heals and had Gnomes that deals damage AND stops you from healing! Myth finally got its first DoT spell. (FINALLY!) Balance has triple attacks like hydra and chimera. Storm gets the damage boosts, but low accuracy and low resistance make it a little less powered.

Robert MoonGem (Level 80 Death)
Dugan MythMask (Level 48 Fire)
Joshua MythHaven (Level 48 Myth)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
chimchar67 wrote:
Why all you haters think storms overpowered its not. We need all the damage we can get cause obviosly you guys dont understand 1 thing we rely on our strong damage to fight. we dont get health back like death we dont DoT like other spells and we dont heal (we may have like 4 syatr) but really all we have is our strong damage spells to keep us alive we have 70% accuracy so we need our cloths to boost it up. i mean really why complain cause your spells arent as powerful as a storms. it doesnt matter cause storm needs the power to survive 1v1 fights. Also we have low health so i still dont see why people are complaining it makes no sense to rage non stop about something when honestly your school you have has an advantage against storm. that is if you power up enhough you can 1 hit KO us. So top raging about our spells cause if i am correct meteor stike fire dragon and volcan are all AoE spells and Myth has EarthQuake and HumungoFrog but myth need minions. Ice has blizzard and frost giant and snow angle. i think a said enough cause storm has 3 AoE Ice has 3 and fire Has 3 so stop complaining we all have our advantages and storms is its power

What is up with this new trend of horrible grammar and spelling? Oh, and complaining about anything too. Resist, health, lack of luck, not knowing basics, not knowing rules, guardian spirit, mana burn. And now, apparently someone complained about storm too. Whoopie. In turn this person decided to make a complaint about his/her complaint.

There was litterally nothing in there that i couldnt find complained about in another post. Go post it there by all means, we dont need new posts about things we have heard every second of every day on here. Go under pvp and tell me how many complaints you see about ice in there. Go see how many about guardian spirit. Thats about 75-80% or the posts topic's. Are we starting a new complaining about complaints trend too now?

At least you dont want to nerf us again, like everyone else on here. enfeeble is to op, wild bolt to op, insane bolt to op. Lightning bats and thunder snake to op. Sirens the double nerfed spell could really use another nerf huh guys? Lets nerf water elemental shall we? Even spells that arent of our own school are getting complained about us using.
Storm wizards should be limited to gargantuan huh guys! Yeah thats a wonderful idea, and no infallible for them either Muahahaha! They shouldn't be allowed to have ninja pigs dropped by koto either! and they shouldn't be able to craft Goat monk! Yes yes good, now we are thinking. Keep complaining about complaints, the fact is they will never go completely away. I honestly dont care who complains about what anymore, after 2 or 3 posts about the same topic, i dont pay any attention to the ones along the same lines, i advise you to do the same.

By the way, fire has 4 aoe spells. Fire dragon, meteor strike, rain of fire, and the often forgotten scald. Learn the difference and achieve

Explorer
May 02, 2011