Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet eating stuff without prompt?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
This has been happening to me and a few other people I know.Most of the time its fine but sometimes when I am about to harvest my plants or win a fight or collect reagents I would hear the sound you hear when you feed your pet and I would not recieve anything.No harvest, no reagents, no gear.Its fine once you restart the program but its still annoying.Anyone else with this problem?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
i know same here i feed my pet some fire gear and i heard the noise it makes when i feed it to them then no box came up with rewards and i thought o glitch then i checked everything and i got nothing.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Thats not quite what I meant but thats a problem too fett555.What I mean more specifically is when I see a reagent and go to pick it up I hear the pet gulping noise and I dont get the reagent.Sometimes it happens after a fight.I beat a boss then at the end I hear the pet gulping noise and only recieve exp any gold ,gear,reagents or tc's I might have one just disappeared as if my pet just ate them and it does not indicate if I recieved them or not.