Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmutation for Amber reagent?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I have had luck with farming my white tiger lilies and bell peppers and have managed to gain 3 amber so far.I have also gained other reagents from my huckleberries such as vine and braided vine and I am curious as to if those may be used to transmutate amber because I actually have a decent amount of vines.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Sadly there is no transmute for amber, vine, and braided vine they are gardened reagents only. It would be welcomed if there were other means to obtain them, given commitment needed to garden all the way to elder.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
Sadly there is no transmute for amber, vine, and braided vine they are gardened reagents only. It would be welcomed if there were other means to obtain them, given commitment needed to garden all the way to elder.

actually there is now.. its on the test realm but it will be out soon

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The transmute for amber, as of now in the test realm, is the following:
5 Merle's Whiskers
5 Amber Dust
15 Sunstone
10 Golden Pearls

If you are going for the 3 avalon crafted spells and both of the games, you will need 822 sunstone to transmute all in all, 560 golden pearls, 280 whiskers, and 280 dust. I would just suggest getting it from gardening.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010