Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia badge; Spiral Geographer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I have a problem.. i've just got to Avalon and decided my quest book needed cleaning up a bit. So i've done every quest i can find from Celestia only it doesn't seem to give me spiral geographer.. i've like been through everything and can't for the life of me find anmore quests for the badge!
Has anyone got any tips? Are there any really hard to find quests as such that i may have missed?
Please get back to me soon!

Tatiana DarkBlade - Myth, level 72.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AngelTear123 wrote:
I have a problem.. i've just got to Avalon and decided my quest book needed cleaning up a bit. So i've done every quest i can find from Celestia only it doesn't seem to give me spiral geographer.. i've like been through everything and can't for the life of me find anmore quests for the badge!
Has anyone got any tips? Are there any really hard to find quests as such that i may have missed?

On this link at one of the fansites, scroll down to page 15. It lists the quests needed for this badge.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
AngelTear123 wrote:

On this link at one of the fansites, scroll down to page 15. It lists the quests needed for this badge.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much :D i managed to find one quest i was missing haha! Must have misplaced it:')