Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a membership but...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I have a membership, but I cannot access other areas. I tried to enter Sunken City last night and this morning. But, alas... I am unable. I know there was a maintenance thing going on very recently, is this the problem?

Administrator
If you have not earned access to that area by completing the quests that lead up to it, you will not be able to enter yet.

Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1). 

Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world.  For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia.  Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely. 

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
So thanks for the useless advice. I have a membership but even though I am paying to play, I still cannot access certain areas. Once again, this is not a matter of not having a membership, I already have a paid memebership for this month. It just doesn't recognize that I do. I have completed quests that have lead up to me accessing it.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Administrator
Tristan92 wrote:
So thanks for the useless advice. I have a membership but even though I am paying to play, I still cannot access certain areas. Once again, this is not a matter of not having a membership, I already have a paid memebership for this month. It just doesn't recognize that I do. I have completed quests that have lead up to me accessing it.

Tristan92, if you did not have an active Membership, you would not be able to post on these message boards.

You have one character on your account. It is level 1.
As I said, you need to complete the quests in order to enter the higher level areas. Complete your assignments in Unicorn way before you venture into higher level areas.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Please be respectful tristan if you are still having a problem you should report it to KI you are lucky Professor is still trying to help you with your rude attitude.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I have a membership and I love it I think that you just need to calm down and look at your account on www.Wizard101.com.