Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is ki going to make a world after avalon?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
auguni123 wrote:
proffesser (i might have spelled it wrong) greyrose plz respond i have heard rumors while farming mirror lake about blue pips and mirage being he next world it is eating me up inside i must know if its true. :?

Ignore rumors, young Wizard. Unless you see it in our game update notes, it is not true. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Well I think I think the new worlds will be Empyria when cyrus talks about the Basilisk, or maybe Polaris becuase it has been a very powerful topic when you are starting avalon. When they talk about the scrolls of light the talk about Polaris, so its most efficient that Polaris will be next. Please Ms. Greyrose make it before December 25 when my Membership ends!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
The end world(probably) will be in Empyrea!Hello!The skies will fall?Empyrea is the single world that we know that is sky-ish.Unless,they do what they did with Zafaria and surprise us with a world we never heard about

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
auguni123 wrote:
proffesser (i might have spelled it wrong) greyrose plz respond i have heard rumors while farming mirror lake about blue pips and mirage being he next world it is eating me up inside i must know if its true. :?
well poloris is the most likely next according to the forums and i kinda like the idea of a blue pip(witch obvilously counts as 3 pips) because i found that in avalon i used dragon a LOT more than i used rain of fire and some people may say that 2 pips isint that big of a deal but dragon still did its job as well as the meteor i use right after(my favorite combo).

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Lol Greyrose. That made my day. "Despite the fact that notunnoel940 is completely wrong" and then continue casually. Well played professor XD

Ok: Lets weigh the odds of a new world coming out.

Chance A: A new world will come out to continue the story of the arc of morganthe.
Chance B: KI will ditch the idea of updating and let this game die at a crappy ending storyline of nothing to be satisfied of your work of completion through mirror lake, ghost avalon, and keep of ganelon, and lose its popularity in less than 2 years.

May the odds ever be in Chance A's favor XD (Hunger games anyone? :3)

If I had to guess what the next world is; I would take a guess at Darkmoor, I mean come on, the gloomy, creepy, uncool, freak-worthy, derp-faced first perspective look at it just tells you its Morganthe's 5 Star Hotel Resort. Lava "Pool" and "a zoo" of spiders and other deadly poisonous animals included.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
pocketgod1 wrote:
You do realize they are making Polaris for Pirate101, right? I highly doubt they will make the same world on two different games. Plus, Morganthe's prophecy gave us a huge hint. The final verse is "...and the skies will fall!". This totally hints towards Empyrea, which I believe is going to be an Athens-like sky city. Plus, Empyrea was forementioned twice in the game. One was by a shopkeeper in Wysteria, who said he just got a shipment of Sky-Squid ink from Empyrea. The second was when Cyrus Drake was trying to figure out where you should summon Basilisk. He said: "...The skies of Empyrea? No, you haven't been there yet..." Notice he said "yet", implying that it may and most likely will soon come. Empyrea will probably be the final world in the Morganthe storyline. As for the level 80-90 world, I am expecting it to be Mirage.
I agree

Explorer
May 30, 2011
Oh a new world will be added to wizard 101 but it may not come out until sometime in 2013 which would make sense because avalon is still new. And i am 75 % sure its going to be polaris that will be in wizard 101 and removed from pirates all together.

And will morganthe be in the storyline for the new world i have to say no on that for now because the lady of the lake also tells you about a storm that is coming. both morganthe and the lady of the lake believe the same thing will happen but morganthe isn't meant to make the skies fall or the storm to come.

I believe somebody else is meant to make this happen. most likely a new villian we haven't seen yet so we will see what happens but for right now them ain foucs will be on the debut of pirate 101 which will be soon.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Probably the last level in this game is 101 becuz this game is called Wizard101

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
So many of you are woefully incorrect. Following Avalon is Darkmoor ("From the shadows I strike"), then Empyrea ("the skies will fall")....

Hope this clarifies the ambiguity that is named Polaris.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Key63745 wrote:
pocketgod1 wrote:
You do realize they are making Polaris for Pirate101, right? I highly doubt they will make the same world on two different games. Plus, Morganthe's prophecy gave us a huge hint. The final verse is "...and the skies will fall!". This totally hints towards Empyrea, which I believe is going to be an Athens-like sky city. Plus, Empyrea was forementioned twice in the game. One was by a shopkeeper in Wysteria, who said he just got a shipment of Sky-Squid ink from Empyrea. The second was when Cyrus Drake was trying to figure out where you should summon Basilisk. He said: "...The skies of Empyrea? No, you haven't been there yet..." Notice he said "yet", implying that it may and most likely will soon come. Empyrea will probably be the final world in the Morganthe storyline. As for the level 80-90 world, I am expecting it to be Mirage.
I agree

Yes. Agreed. c:

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
auguni123 wrote:

Ignore rumors, young Wizard. Unless you see it in our game update notes, it is not true. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes
Trust me the last world will be empyria ( P.S. I'm bad at spelling

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
pocketgod1 wrote:

what is before skies will fall in the prophecy?
it is - from the shadows i will strike
polaris is a world of shadow it is a darkstar in other words
polaris after avalon,empyrea after polaris simple
anthony mistblade lvl.80 hero of avalon pyromancer

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
alica751 wrote:
I really want the next world to be mirage. That kitty lady from the tournament was REALLY pretty :P

Nice Ice Wizard

mirage is already released as an area in avalon -THE WILD

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
notunnoel940 wrote:
Do you know Polaris is here in August, even though it's not going to be in the game yet, so it's under construction, and it will come in the Winter 2013 February 3rd and in Polaris it's going to be very fun, :D and inside, there's a igloo, penguins, and even polar bears, :D and it's very icy world, so you'd need to wait a lot. :D
where exactly did you here this from

Besides the fact notunnoel940 is completely wrong, you may enjoy the joke we played in this video: http://youtu.be/RnHfnIjESjA

Professer Greyrose,
isn't polaris a shadowy world
it does refer to the north star

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
I don't know about you, but I think mirage sounds an awful lot like pirate. Polaris could be pirate101 too. Don't jump to conclusions!

Evan Archmage hero of avalon
Alyssa Heart level 17
Jacob Darkblade level 33

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
2075287 on Jun 7, 2012 wrote:
Is ki going to make a world after avalon And if sow untill what level can you go if they make it is it going to be level 90 or 100 And is ther going to be new pets And is ki all ready going on the new world? When is it coming out and i cant wait for the next world :D :)
KI must make a new world, and the next level max will be 90, and yes they will make new pets. They know they need to keep the high levels entertained as well as the lower levels. Well this is all i can say on this.
Caroline Ashbane: level 71 life

Explorer
May 30, 2011
I don't agree that polaris will be in pirate 101 because if polaris is the new world it we be in wiazrd 101 only but until KI annouces it you cant be sure but i do know that we might not see the new world until sometime in 2013 avalon is still very new and pirate 101 will be available for everyone to play tomorrow and if you play it check for yourself to see is polaris is actually there or not.

weirwood is in avalon Ki moved it there when avalon came out in wizard 101 and just because polaris is mentioned in doesn't comfirm that it is actually there until KI annouces it in the ravenwood news nothing is for certain.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Yes they will. It might take longer cause they might add better stuff.So plz wait. stay cool your friend Kenneth spell runner lvl 80 storm.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
why don't we let professor greyrose give the answer maybe she can give us a clue as to when the new might come out this year or the begining of 2013.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I feel bad for those who just starts wiz101 and the level cap is 100 and they start out level 1
luckily im lvl 73 rite now and almost there to 80

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
is the next world atcrea!?!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
New world is Azteca. You should be able to find it somewhere on the internet like I did. It should come out a few weeks from today. I know that KI has to remove bugs and glitches and other things, but I wish it can come out sooner...

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
2075287 on Jun 7, 2012 wrote:
Is ki going to make a world after avalon And if sow untill what level can you go if they make it is it going to be level 90 or 100 And is ther going to be new pets And is ki all ready going on the new world? When is it coming out and i cant wait for the next world :D :)
in test realm is already the new world of azteca