Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
So I am a level 45 life wizard and i have had the quest where you beat Gath Duskwraith forever I get to the caves and i try to go in but nothing happens. What do I do??? :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MonkeyGirl4U wrote:
So I am a level 45 life wizard and i have had the quest where you beat Gath Duskwraith forever I get to the caves and i try to go in but nothing happens. What do I do??? :(

I had posted this reply to someone else's question about the caves in the Grizzleheim section:

I don't remember that area with the three caves having any kind of gate or locked door to get in. I remember that you just walk up the ramp and it takes you into the cave.

There is a "locked gate" just to the left of the cave entrance. Could it be that you are trying to go into the wrong area. Look at your map again. There is a little path leading to the caves, and there is an opening right there in between two green patches. You should be able to walk right up there and go in.

If not, look at the map again. Go a little further to your right, just past that green patch I mentioned, and there should be another opening that leads to the caves.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I had this exact same problem. It's because you need to learn your new spell first. Go and speak with Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City Olde Town, you know the one with the boat? Well, talk to him and when you finish and get your new spell, you are able to go into the cave!

Sincerely,
Justin DarkMask