Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Need Some Good Friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I am in great need of some good friends about my level. I'm getting stuck on quests and don't have any friends to help or I just get lonely because nobody ever says anything to me. If you are a nice friend to have could you PLZ just PLZ be my friend. Thank You.

Samantha Stormgem lvl44 (storm)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Advertising for a friend,will almost certainly result in a disappointment. A true friend is someone whom you have earned a bond with over time.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Name a time, place, and realm and I'll be glad to befriend you. As of this time, I have about eight different wizards who could help you.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
purplepancakes wrote:
I am in great need of some good friends about my level. I'm getting stuck on quests and don't have any friends to help or I just get lonely because nobody ever says anything to me. If you are a nice friend to have could you PLZ just PLZ be my friend. Thank You.

Hey, Samantha!

It just so happens that I have a Storm wiz, who's in DS and would be happy to help you~ if have a w101 Central account, we can definitely make plans to meet up in-game (since posts there don't require 12-24 hours for approval). Just be sure to name the time/place, and let me know what realm you're in. :)

Happy travels!

El Veeb/Sestiva Stormblade
master/48

Champion
May 03, 2011
Hi there,

If you sign up for Wizard101 Central, you will easily find lots of friends! Just introduce yourself and put the word out. There's a link to it above, where it says "fansites." It's hard to arrange meet-ups here, because it takes a long time for posts to appear. I don't have any wizards at your level at the moment, and I am not questing much (okay, not at all) these days--but I'm sure you can find nice people doing the same quests you are on Central. There's no need to be alone!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
74 that stinks. i would be your friend. except i am level 74 storm

Connor Griffin Stalker
lvl 74 diviner

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Hmm, , how about hanging round the Commons a bit and asking people if they need help. That's always a good way to make friends :D

Otherwise, do your quests and see if anyone comes along who wants to be your friend.

Jasmine IceBringer, legendary Sorcerer.
Natalie JadeBlade, Magus Thergist
Caitlin WinterHeart, Journeyman Thurmaturge
Iridian DawnBreaker, Apprentice Diviner
Alex DragonHeart, Apprentice Pyromancer (Common surname, I don't really care :P )
&
A death wizard I haven't yet made

Champion
May 03, 2011
Advertising for a friend,will almost certainly result in a disappointment. A true friend is someone whom you have earned a bond with over time.

I believe the OP is looking for an in-game friend, not the soul-mate of a lifetime. And in any case, true friendships have to start somewhere, yes? A bond begins with a connection--and then develops over time. In game and in life, as well. I believe the OP can find what she is looking for here without much trouble. There's nothing wrong with asking for help, even if it's help making friends.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
purplepancakes wrote:

Hey, Samantha!

It just so happens that I have a Storm wiz, who's in DS and would be happy to help you~ if have a w101 Central account, we can definitely make plans to meet up in-game (since posts there don't require 12-24 hours for approval). Just be sure to name the time/place, and let me know what realm you're in. :)

Happy travels!

El Veeb/Sestiva Stormblade
master/48

I do have a w101 Central account. My name is Parrotfishlover and I hope we can make plans to meet up. :) :) :)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Till now i got just 1 "good friend" its a fact that i couldnt complete marleybone/jade oni without him and its been like 2 weeks since being friends... btw im currently in dragonspyre trying to defeat the sea lord (i think thats his name) Ok i also found out that when youre suppose trying to fight a real tough boss out in the open(for ex sea lord or earth elemental where everyone can see you) people quickly find out your lvl and start bullying you, watch u getting defeated etc........Matthew lvl 44 sorcerer.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Hi!!!!
I finished Dragonspyre, but I'm always looking for friends who I can help, talk to, and hang out with. So, if you want a friend, try looking for one of my characters. I tend to hang out at the bazaar, commons, or the pvp arena.

Scarlet RedThorn lvl 53 fire
Chris DeathBringer lvl 53 life

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
I have found unexpected friends are the best... found who I consider my in game best friend simply by questing.... he saw my daughter and I trying our best and decided to mentor us (this was when we first started the game) he took me training, showed me how all of the Treasure cards and boost cards work.... but besides helping us we three really bonded and traveled the spiral together killing every bad guy in our paths... it was fun. (now we are all maxed out lol)

I would not look for a friend in commons, that is a hit or miss as many are there begging for gifts, playing the dating role play stuff or worse. Just go to a busy realm, start quests and ask to join a person/team up with them... or even team up with a small group... in time you will have a friend or two who are questing along side you through the spiral. :)