Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone crafting problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Well after I finally finished making my two pieces for the ring and the knife when I tried turning it in it would not work anyone know why

Administrator
Make sure you have the items with you when you return to turn in the quest. You need to bring proof that you completed the items, I'm afraid Felicia won't just take your word on it.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Make sure you have the items with you when you return to turn in the quest. You need to bring proof that you completed the items, I'm afraid Felicia won't just take your word on it.

The main problem was I went to turn it in right after I had finished and t said I still hadn't. :|

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Were you wearing/wielding one of them? If so, she won't recognize it as your creation. Take them off and have them in your backpack when you try to turn the quest in.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
This actually happened to me. I had crafted all of the items and so got the little tone saying the quest was done, unfortunately I had accidently sold one at the bazzaar (this was before the helpful, little crafted icon was on items)and so had to make another to turn in.