Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm LEvel 58 Pet Glitching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I'm sorry if this is bothersome, but I've done all the quests I can find in GH and I still can't get the Quest for my lvl 58 pet, I'm In Zafaria now (Saying this to show I'm over 58 since I forgot my level) and I really want to get this pet so I can use it, then later on use the Triton Pet, Help is greatly Appreciated

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
When you reach level 58, you will get a message from your teacher. You will recieve to quests. One for the leviathan spell, and the other for the pet. You will need to have already done the stormzilla pet quest, or the storm lord quest, to get either of those quests (leviathan and pet). Once you have storm lord and the level 48 pet, and you are level 58, you will be able to get the two quests from the storm teacher. The first thing to do for the pet is talk to somebody in grizzleheim. Good luck, have fun in the spiral!

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
you need t complete wintertusk su su sudriliund something to get your pet quest then go fight for your pet