Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point buy back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was able to get my wizards respeced on training points. I got five of my six redone (then I ran out of crowns LOL!). The major wiz that I needed redone was my first one, as I spent my points willy nilly without realizing I should have stuck to one school. But now, all my wizards are happily in the right schools, both primary and secondary, and I'm running life as a third (for the heals mostly). It works out in training points that one can get all of the secondary, and all but the last card, the lvl 42, in the third school. Perfect! :D

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I love this idea too, I cahnged my Life/Storm person to a cool Life/Death.
This has helped me so now i can explore other schools so i don't have to start another person and train it again. Thx again Wiz crew!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Can you explain how this is done? I have a Fire Wizard I'd like to fix .

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Is training point buy back broken? I went to Mr. Lincoln and there is no option to talk to him. It seems like it would be easy, but I must be missing something. Thanks.

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
This was an EXCELLENT idea who ever came up with this at KI definately deserves a raise lol. But then again all your ideas are are awesome with thexception of the removal of the Triton coat :(

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I just went to Mr. Lincoln with my level 6 Life wizard, and I can't talk to him (and so I can't reset my training points). On a hunch, I check with my level 16 Myth wizard, and Mr. Lincoln offered to reset my points. Maybe there's a level requirement?