Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanding up to level 90 new spells and pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I also believe they should make level 88 school mounts that give a small amount to critical block and pirce rating each time you lvl up.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I think, not as a school spell but from a new trainer, it would be great to add spells like Mass Amplify and Fortify.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
We need a dinosaur world, like, right now. First, there needs to be a new dungeon with level 80 gear before they make a new world.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I personally just want Fire to get a Dragon Ttitan spell :P :P:P :) :D :D

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I wish Ki would make the pet control all of that spell. And when you hatch it makes a hybrid of the spell like shadow effreet, or Living levy,(sorr I can tome up with a name) does levy damage and heals,idk.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
okiedokie922 wrote:
I also believe they should make level 88 school mounts that give a small amount to critical block and pirce rating each time you lvl up.

Exactly what I thought :P

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
lionheart999 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:
Ok so I was think that if Wizard101 was to expand to level 90 that they would probably continue with the whole ~8 spells, and maybe even the ~8 pets. I would like to hear every idea you've got to see just how creative you can get with this. ~just don't totally overpower the spells, and try to think about how many pips this would cost now!~ And please, no rude or offensive comments or trolling I will monitor this!

Vine Wrap: 10/11 pips am unsure
900-1000 life damage to all enemies+ 100+600 health to all friends(mega sprite)

A garden appears with flowers and a fence, suddenly a great big grape vine starts growing out of nowhere up the fence and shoots out at the enemy strangling them.

:)

The whole damage while heal is a death thing. Sorry but it's only fair if it stays with death.

Well, not really.

Wasn't DOT a fire thing? Death has that. (poison)
And Hit all enemies? I think that was storm at first, but every school has one.

So no, it wouldn't be fair to stay only to death.
(and I'm saying this even as an owner of a death wizard, as well as a storm and a fire.)
I LOVE my Heal and attack spells on my death, that's why my fire has death secondary and I plan to get a mastery amulet for her. Getting actual healing while attacking for the other schools would be amazing. (especially storm)

Storm is overpowered, they hardly need healing after a battle... I have a death to and I think it sould stay with death only. The others can train in death and get that amulet. :?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Ok i tried to make this kid friendly and not overpowered or copyrighted please leave a reply on what you think :D

Life: 11 pips - Life saver - Gives 800 health to team, 350 absorb, and 100 + 400 healing overtime.

Animation: ( Desert backround ) Many cactus appear and screen directs camera to one specific cactus. A man comes out from behind the cactus and looks at your team. Then he looks surprised and runs to you. He gets on his knees ( charms and wards occur ) . He rubs his hands together and reaches them out toward you.

Death: 11 pips - Night rider - deals 700 damage to all enemies and swipes half to you, leaves death trap.

Animation: ( Farm backround ) It's daytime and there are horses. But one of them have red shiny eyes and then the screen zooms in to that horses eye. Everything turns red and then the screen zooms out and all trees are dead. The horse is midnight black and there is a man with a pumpkin head riding it. Its night time and the man has a sword in his hand. The horse will stomp its feet twice ( charms and wards occur ) Then the man raises his sword and swings it at the you. He then raises out his hand ( wraith like hands ) and heals you after attacking.

Myth: 11 pips - Werewolf - deals 1320 damage, removes all positive charms and wards, and stun for 1 round

Animation: ( Dark forest backround ) Dworgyn is walking around in a dark forest with his lantern and heres a bunch of bats above him. Then he looks around and he is very frightened, He drops his lantern shatters it and looks up. It is a full moon and he looks at it. He drops to the ground on his knees and turns into a werewolf. ( think of the transformation like in skyrim ) After he becomes a werewolf he gets up and growls ( charms and wards occur ) Then he howls at your direction.

Balance: 11 pips - Pillars - deals 1200 damage, leaves 70 weakness

Animation: ( Krokotiopia scene ) the ground cracks and a krokotopian pillar comes straight out of the groun. After it rises to more pillars appear next to it. ( One on the right and One on the left ) The sky get dark and cloudy then lightning hits the very top of each pillar one by one. Then after the third pillar gets hit ( the one in the middle ) the pillars form a triangle of light and conect with eachother. They create a ball of light ( charms and wards occur ) The ball of light makes a beam of light towards you.

Fire: 11 pips - Dragon strike - deals 1000 damage and 100 damage overtime for 3 rounds.

Animation: ( Mountain scene ) ground shakes, there is a lot of smoke in the air, screen moves upward to the sky. There are many dragons and one of the dragons fly in front of you. It opens its mouth and a red ball forms in it, ( charms and wards occur ) Then it releases the ball and the ball gets bigger as it goes to you. You go inside the ball and it explodes.

Ice: 11 pips - Ice centipede - 900 - 1100 , stun for 1 round, and -60 damage next spell.

Animation: ( Glacier scene ) there is a crack in the ice, then it makes a huge crack and makes a hole in the ice and the ice breaks , Then a huge light blue centipede made of only ice comes out from the water. It goes one the ice and crawls towards you. ( charms and wards occur ) the centipede crawls foward gets up bites you.

Storm: 11 pips - storm titan - deals 1700 damage and removes all charms

Animation: ( celestial platform ) theres a storm and lighting hits a platform. a bunch of crabs and sea creatures go around it. Ground shakes and a giant with grey skin, and a knights mask comes from the ground. He has a sword in one hand. He slams his hand on the sea floor and looks at you ( charms and wards occur ) He moves back, then he swings his arm back and slams the sword on you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:
Ok so I was think that if Wizard101 was to expand to level 90 that they would probably continue with the whole ~8 spells, and maybe even the ~8 pets. I would like to hear every idea you've got to see just how creative you can get with this. ~just don't totally overpower the spells, and try to think about how many pips this would cost now!~ And please, no rude or offensive comments or trolling I will monitor this!

Vine Wrap: 10/11 pips am unsure
900-1000 life damage to all enemies+ 100+600 health to all friends(mega sprite)

A garden appears with flowers and a fence, suddenly a great big grape vine starts growing out of nowhere up the fence and shoots out at the enemy strangling them.

:)
Isnt that a little strong

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Life:Gryphon Rnk: 10 :D
950-1050to all enemies.
Lifeblade to caster.

Death:Hades Rnk:10
970-1060 damage 8)
-50 to next Healing spell :(

Ice:Sabertooth Rnk:10
950-1050 to all enemies
Stun all enemies for 2 rounds

Storm:Archon Rnk:10
1000-1100 to all enemies
Remove all charms from all enemies

Myth:Agrius Rnk:10 8)
975-1080 to all enemies
Remove all positive charms from enemies

Balance:King Cobra Rnk:10
970-1060 to all enemies
-35 damage to next attack to all enemies

Fire:Warlock Rnk:10
990-1090 to all enemies
-40 accuracy to all enemies

or
my fav is the sabertooth.

Elijah GreenDreamer
Magus Theurgist

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i got a myth spell
father time 10 pips 750 damage to all enemies and stuns for two rounds
animation:(starry night background) the big ben clock(form marleybone)shows up the you see a crack in the clock the whole clocks shatters and father time comes out (blades and traps occur) then father time uses his staff and uses the staff and moves forward there time
well do you like my idea?
p.s. i am sry if the animation is bad or too much like storm lord

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Fire Spell: Wild Fire

Description: A forest appears, and a ton of fire elves run through, and fire spreads through the forest. The fire will spread to the targets, burning them up in a huge flame.

Damage: 2,000 sun damage over 3 rounds to all enemies, or 2,000 sun damage over 3 rounds to all friends (and self).

Pips/Rank: 10

This spell is like a cross of the classic fire all enemy hit, and insane bolt.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
ball256 wrote:
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance:
The Devourer (Demon from Ancient Egyption Mythology)
Pip cost: 9
900-990 balance damage to target plus -70% damage to next spell.
Animation-
A grusome, midnight black creature emurges from a hole with blood dripping from it's jaw. (blades and traps occur) Then it swipes it claws at target.

For Death:
Witches Curse (Just sounds death-y :P )
1100-1300 Death Damage to target and dispel next 2 death spells.
Animation-
Three Witches stood around a cauldron muttering and one drops in a claw, another drops in an eyeball and the third pours a potion. (Blades and traps occur) The couldron explodes and the gas surronds the enemy.

Uh, I can't really think of any more

the devourer is a bit too gruesome for the little ones, maybe change it to "the great devourer" from lego ninjago

balance: The Great Devourer

damage: 1200 to all

gives: you a mega blade of 90% and a weakness of 30% to enemy (as well as taunt) 1 third of the blade

appearance: a giant snake rises from the desert snake city of orabouris and bites enemy giving a taunt and 30% to enemies, then whips with its metal spike tail and deals the 1200 damage.....repeats bite and whip all way down
First version: Too gruesome. This is an E10 rated family game. Let's remember it isn't Resident Evil or Total War. Second Version: Two words: Copyright Infringement. (Off topic, but I did enjoy that episode lol).
As for the original idea: I don't think we'll be geting rank 10 spells, especially ones as overpowered as those listed here.

ok first of all, Agreed, second of all, Ty for making it a snake, and fyi "The Great Devourer" is its technical name, its less known name but still its "slang" version is Apophis who is depicted as a giant snake that can bend time and space and it i also in a giant desert (not from egypt) and it is the complete opposite of the god RA. RA is balance, Apophis is chaos and unbalance, therego he cannot be a "balance" spell but possibly a myth or storm spell. (myth is also known as the school of chaos at pigswick academy). Secondly they should be in the range of 900-1000 damage or less for balance, and death should be about the same.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
DarkMagick24 wrote:
Life: Mother Nature an earthy figure that heals everyone 1000 and removes all traps and weaknesses
Fire:Fire Lord a lava god that smashes their opponents with large amounts of lava deals 1400-1750 adds a fire trap to all other opponents Balance:Order in the Court! a huge judge comes out of the floor and swings his hammer around and smashes the players deals 1500 damage and 50% weakness to all enemys
Those are all the ideas that i can come up with. reply if you think something should be changed or you have other ideas i tryed to make this as kid friendly as i can

Wolf SunStaff Lvl 53 Pyromancer

"Every wizard starts as a spark and grows into a wild fire"

First of all, Completely overpowered. The last fire spell (volcano) did a max of about 900-1000 possibly (i might be thinking of it with gargantuan or colossal on it with that damage amount) and RA was about 700-800. So the new spells should be in the vacinity of 900-1000 and 1000-1100. And the "judge" spell has already been made, it is called judgement. As for the fire animation agreed, also i think the fire school she be more involved with lava. Like have a lava ocean as a spell then the camera looks down on the field and golden eyes and a mouth appear and a giant magma man starts to take form. And as he is climboing out of the ocean he turns to dried lava rock. Then he smashes his foot down on the enemy and deals 900 damage and the after affect should give a heal of 100+300 heal and an after effect that does 300 per round. I came up with this idea because i wanted it to be specifically for fire. And one of fires special abilities is being able to do an after affect with an after affect heal. As for storm, i think a giant black cloud should come across the sky and then dives down and slams to the ground. Then it takes shape into the wind god Hermes. He will then look at the enemy and aim his hand at the enemy and make and tornado that slams into the enemy. It should do around 1200-1300 (since it is a single attack and storm is the "strongest school") And the after affect should give them a pierce blade that pierces for 15%. As for ice, theres should be a wintry forest and an icy queen walks out with a staff. She then takes all the snow around her and makes a giant robot like suit out of ice and picks up a tree and slams it down on you. This spell should do 900-1000 and it should hit all and the after affect should be a +70% (feint basically only without the +30 on yourself) and this is because the ice school is the "weakest" school damage wise and doesn't gain a lot of extra damage from their gear so they should have something to boost their damage. As for life, they finally need a new healing spell with the larger amounts of health out there (up to 5k) And it should be like (depicted in a previous post) mother of nature, a woman wearing leavs for a dress and twigs for a crown. She then wraps you in vines and heals you 1000+50 per round and the after affect should remove anything negative on you or your teammates. And the reason the after afftect is so low is because it is a total of 3 rounds giving you 150 extra plus the 1000 and with all the heal boosts that can be acquired now it could easily be trippled.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Graveyard

9 Pips

550 - 690 Damage Swap 75% to you or partners

Animation-

The Reaper Family ( Reaper, Frostlord, Wraith, Archfiend )
They appear like the wraith spell, take the enemies life and heals not only you but your partners in the battle.
Reaper takes all of the opponents life and heals all of you.

Frostlord takes the second enemie life and heals the second guy/girl with you.

Wraith takes third enemie life and heals third guy/girl with you.

Archfiend takes fourth enemie life and heals fourth guy/girl with you.

Never dout a Death Wiz Mind

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
The Judge of Heart
A huge balance scale emerges from the ground with one holding the feather of truth and one holding the heart of who you are attacking. (To learn about the feather of truth go to some egyptian mythology website.)Deals 1000-1250 damage, then its a 50% chance if the scale will land on the feather of truth or the person's heart. If it lands on the feather of truth, the person gets a spritely like heal over time. If it lands on their heart, the person gets a link damage over time.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
New Spells:
Balance Damage: 1350 Name: Saber-toothed Tiger
Side Effect: - 25% Level: 88

Fire Damage: 550 + 1000 over 3 rounds Name: Fire Globe
Side Effect: - 40% Accuracy Level: 88

Ice Damage: 990 to all enemies Name: Alien
Side Effect: Stun 1 Round Level: 88

Storm Damage: 1650 – 1780 Name: Storm Roost
Side Effect: N/A Level: 88

Myth Damage: 50 and 1315 Name: Arena Beast

Life Damage: 1425 Name: Bird of Paradise
Side Effect: Dispel Next Life Spell Level: 88

Death Damage: Steal 1000 - 1200 Name: Soul Hunter

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Ok before I name my fair spell I just want to say that everything is way too overpowered.

One of the most popular topics I have seen on old threads just a bit stronger for the sake of higher pips.

Poison Ivy (life spell) 10 pips. 90% accuracy

Damage: 200 damage + 800 damage over time to all. (Skeletal Dragon to all or a weaker Rain of Fire. As you notice, It costs more pips and does a bit less damage than them making it fair but still powerful)

Animation: A wysteria looking garden appears and a pigswick academy student is watering the vines. (Wards, shields, and critcals/blocks happen) The vines grow rapidly to the enemy and encase them in vines, then explode in a small flurry of vines, thorns, and flowers dealing damage.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
Massive Poison 275 + 800 per round for 3 rounds To every Body Same Entrance As Regular Poison.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
ball256 wrote:
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance:
The Devourer (Demon from Ancient Egyption Mythology)
900-990 balance damage to target plus -70% damage to next spell.
Animation-
A grusome, midnight black creature emurges from a hole with blood dripping from it's jaw. (blades and traps occur) Then it swipes it claws at target.

For Death:
Witches Curse (Just sounds death-y :P )
1100-1300 Death Damage to target and dispel next 2 death spells.
Animation-
Three Witches stood around a cauldron muttering and one drops in a claw, another drops in an eyeball and the third pours a potion. (Blades and traps occur) The couldron explodes and the gas surronds the enemy.

Uh, I can't really think of any more

the devourer is a bit too gruesome for the little ones, maybe change it to "the great devourer" from lego ninjago

balance: The Great Devourer

damage: 1200 to all

gives: you a mega blade of 90% and a weakness of 30% to enemy (as well as taunt) 1 third of the blade

appearance: a giant snake rises from the desert snake city of orabouris and bites enemy giving a taunt and 30% to enemies, then whips with its metal spike tail and deals the 1200 damage.....repeats bite and whip all way down
First version: Too gruesome. This is an E10 rated family game. Let's remember it isn't Resident Evil or Total War. Second Version: Two words: Copyright Infringement. (Off topic, but I did enjoy that episode lol).
As for the original idea: I don't think we'll be geting rank 10 spells, especially ones as overpowered as those listed here.

i think the great devourer is a tad overpower, don't you think?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
hohoho515 wrote:
i got a myth spell
father time 10 pips 750 damage to all enemies and stuns for two rounds
animation:(starry night background) the big ben clock(form marleybone)shows up the you see a crack in the clock the whole clocks shatters and father time comes out (blades and traps occur) then father time uses his staff and uses the staff and moves forward there time
well do you like my idea?
p.s. i am sry if the animation is bad or too much like storm lord

I really like that idea. I just don't like what the animation looks like in my head. I think only the top of Big Ben should burst and he comes out of there. (Maybe holding Meowiarty haha.) Then Father Time uses a staff that slows down time, then two big clouds attack the enemy. (And by clouds I mean what comes out of the minotaur's axe on the second attack of the minotaur spell.)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2008
well yo defted avalon but wait what about flaminda story or how astrillist became so ambross give you a questo inifity and beyond so the next place is our solor sytym and commons on the moon and the other planets (exept moon and wizard city) are dungeons
SPELLS
fire sun beam 890-990 and 350 over time
ice comet 900 to all enemys plus 120 over time
storm alien 1000-1300 plus stun
death black hole 900-1000 gives -90/
life shooting star 900-1100 to all enamys
myth rocket 900 to all enamys
pets
fire a fire treent
ice a comet
storm siren
death kensines monster
life centar
myth medusa
new star moon sun spells
star -3 next spells 4 rounds
moon all teachers
sun uber garganuan next spell 800+
hope you like idea

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
they should expand the pip capacity one a wizard
reaches lvl 85 or so and maybe new epic dungeon
like waterworks

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Balance- Spell that puts all six traps on the enemies and only takes two pips.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Star spell that blocks all traps and one that blocks all charms.