Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanding up to level 90 new spells and pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Ok so I was think that if Wizard101 was to expand to level 90 that they would probably continue with the whole ~8 spells, and maybe even the ~8 pets. I would like to hear every idea you've got to see just how creative you can get with this. ~just don't totally overpower the spells, and try to think about how many pips this would cost now!~ And please, no rude or offensive comments or trolling I will monitor this!

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
optomus167 wrote:
Ok so I was think that if Wizard101 was to expand to level 90 that they would probably continue with the whole ~8 spells, and maybe even the ~8 pets. I would like to hear every idea you've got to see just how creative you can get with this. ~just don't totally overpower the spells, and try to think about how many pips this would cost now!~ And please, no rude or offensive comments or trolling I will monitor this!

Vine Wrap: 10/11 pips am unsure
900-1000 life damage to all enemies+ 100+600 health to all friends(mega sprite)

A garden appears with flowers and a fence, suddenly a great big grape vine starts growing out of nowhere up the fence and shoots out at the enemy strangling them.

:)

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
For Balance:
The Devourer (Demon from Ancient Egyption Mythology)
Pip cost: 9
900-990 balance damage to target plus -70% damage to next spell.
Animation-
A grusome, midnight black creature emurges from a hole with blood dripping from it's jaw. (blades and traps occur) Then it swipes it claws at target.

For Death:
Witches Curse (Just sounds death-y :P )
1100-1300 Death Damage to target and dispel next 2 death spells.
Animation-
Three Witches stood around a cauldron muttering and one drops in a claw, another drops in an eyeball and the third pours a potion. (Blades and traps occur) The couldron explodes and the gas surronds the enemy.

Uh, I can't really think of any more

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance:
Animation-
A grusome, midnight black creature emurges from a hole with blood dripping from it's jaw. (blades and traps occur) Then it swipes it claws at target.

For Death:
Animation-
Three Witches stood around a cauldron muttering and one drops in a claw, another drops in an eyeball and the third pours a potion. (Blades and traps occur) The couldron explodes and the gas surronds the enemy.

the devourer is a bit too gruesome for the little ones, maybe change it to "the great devourer" from lego ninjago

balance: The Great Devourer

damage: 1200 to all

gives: you a mega blade of 90% and a weakness of 30% to enemy (as well as taunt) 1 third of the blade

appearance: a giant snake rises from the desert snake city of orabouris and bites enemy giving a taunt and 30% to enemies, then whips with its metal spike tail and deals the 1200 damage.....repeats bite and whip all way down

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
ball256 wrote:
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance:
Animation-

For Death:
Animation-

the devourer is a bit too gruesome for the little ones, maybe change it to "the great devourer" from lego ninjago

gives: you a mega blade of 90% and a weakness of 30% to enemy (as well as taunt) 1 third of the blade

appearance: a giant snake rises from the desert snake city of orabouris and bites enemy giving a taunt and 30% to enemies, then whips with its metal spike tail and deals the 1200 damage.....repeats bite and whip all way down
First version: Too gruesome. This is an E10 rated family game. Let's remember it isn't Resident Evil or Total War. Second Version: Two words: Copyright Infringement. (Off topic, but I did enjoy that episode lol).
As for the original idea: I don't think we'll be geting rank 10 spells, especially ones as overpowered as those listed here.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Life: Mother Nature an earthy figure that heals everyone 1000 and removes all traps and weaknesses
Fire:Fire Lord a lava god that smashes their opponents with large amounts of lava deals 1400-1750 adds a fire trap to all other opponents Balance:Order in the Court! a huge judge comes out of the floor and swings his hammer around and smashes the players deals 1500 damage and 50% weakness to all enemys
Those are all the ideas that i can come up with. reply if you think something should be changed or you have other ideas i tryed to make this as kid friendly as i can

Wolf SunStaff Lvl 53 Pyromancer

"Every wizard starts as a spark and grows into a wild fire"

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Oh I have one!

Fire:Fire Leopord
9 pips
900-1,000=DAT

The spell starts by seeing a curled up kitty in a forest. It turns it head and gets up. It's really a leopard with fire coming out of it's eyes.(Blades\traps) it swips it's claw on enemy, doing 900. Then it steps back and sorta does what the HeackHound does, and spits fire at the enemey. Then it looks around, and runs away.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:

A garden appears with flowers and a fence, suddenly a great big grape vine starts growing out of nowhere up the fence and shoots out at the enemy strangling them.

The whole damage while heal is a death thing. Sorry but it's only fair if it stays with death.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
DarkMagick24 wrote:
Life: Mother Nature an earthy figure that heals everyone 1000 and removes all traps and weaknesses
Fire:Fire Lord a lava god that smashes their opponents with large amounts of lava deals 1400-1750 adds a fire trap to all other opponents Balance:Order in the Court! a huge judge comes out of the floor and swings his hammer around and smashes the players deals 1500 damage and 50% weakness to all enemys
Those are all the ideas that i can come up with. reply if you think something should be changed or you have other ideas i tryed to make this as kid friendly as i can

Wolf SunStaff Lvl 53 Pyromancer

"Every wizard starts as a spark and grows into a wild fire"

Okay, when you said something about Mother Nature, I was interested, but then it started healing and removing traps and stuff. Then I started to think that it was like Rebirth almost! And the Fire Lord, it sounds like Storm Lord. Last, the Balance thing. It sounded like a mix between the Judgement spell appearing, and the attack of a Frost Giant. Quit copyrighting!

Hugs and Deaths,
Shannon Deathglade

Explorer
May 02, 2011
As a balance. I would lik to have an astral hydra
Cost 10 pips
Aim 80%
Damage 500 each head.
Destroys enemies aura or polymorph
That would be awesome

As the pet I would like to have a power nova thingy
50. Pedigree
Has may cast scorpion and unicorn
Gives aim damage shield
Ty for reading

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Storm:
11 pips
Giant squid
1100 storm damage to target plus 450 over time.

Myth:
Cerebus(yeah i went there)
11 pips
interesting spell make up here:
95 myth damage plus, then 95 myth damage, then 95 myth damage plus 1002 damage over time in 3 SEPERATE damage over time hits.

334 damage over time, 334 damage over time, 334 damage over time in seperate parts

Fire: Supernova
11 pips
this spell gets stronger as it goes in the dot
1600 fire damage over time

200 the first dot hit, 600 the second dot hit, aand 1000 the final dot hit.

Ill think of more tonight

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Funny story behind cerberus he was actually hades dog. He guarded the gate to the underworld. So it would make more séance for him to be a death spell.
Btw orthurus is Cerberus's brother. So should both if them be in the same school? Just a thought to be left with. :P

Although I do like that idea with the three hits that sounds really cool.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Level 88 Balance:

Mount~ Chimera +50% speed

Spell~ New Age- 8 pips, 85% acc.
Effects: 250+ 875 over 3 rnds. and stun for one rnd.
Animation: Light swirls around the battle arena, and moves to enemy and fireworks of light start going around the enemy (blades activate) more fireworks and DoT appears.

Level 88 Ice:

Mount~ Angelic Frosthorse (From Snow Angel) +50% speed

Spell~ Whiteout- 5 pips, 85% acc.
Effects: +3 –40% {ward} to all friends (three powerful legion shields)
Animation: Old ice armor; block of ice freezes all friends, then breaks and makes three shields. (like deep freeze gardening)

Level 88 Storm:

Mount~ Stormzilla (ride similar to stag) +50% speed

Spell~ Neptune- 7 pips, 70% acc.
Effects: 90+ 500 over 3 rnds and destroy all charms
Animation: Storm lord statue comes out of ground. Waves wash below it. Statue cracks open and reveals Neptune who holds a trident and a spear. Throws spear breaks charms throws trident does damage over time.

Might have more...

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Fire: Demon Lord - 1120-1340 dmg deal and burn 100 for per pip deal :D

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
ball256 wrote:
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance:
Animation-

For Death:
Animation-

Nice job takeing this from ninjago

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
thejordanator wrote:
Storm:
11 pips
Giant squid
1100 storm damage to target plus 450 over time.

Myth:
Cerebus(yeah i went there)
11 pips
interesting spell make up here:
95 myth damage plus, then 95 myth damage, then 95 myth damage plus 1002 damage over time in 3 SEPERATE damage over time hits.

334 damage over time, 334 damage over time, 334 damage over time in seperate parts

Fire: Supernova
11 pips
this spell gets stronger as it goes in the dot
1600 fire damage over time

200 the first dot hit, 600 the second dot hit, aand 1000 the final dot hit.

Ill think of more tonight

Supernova is already a balance spell, good thought though.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
lioner15 wrote:
Oh I have one!

Fire:Fire Leopord
9 pips
900-1,000=DAT

The spell starts by seeing a curled up kitty in a forest. It turns it head and gets up. It's really a leopard with fire coming out of it's eyes.(Blades\traps) it swips it's claw on enemy, doing 900. Then it steps back and sorta does what the HeackHound does, and spits fire at the enemey. Then it looks around, and runs away.

I think the spell should be stronger than rain of fire, so it should be 450+ 1000 damage over time (DOT)

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
ball256 wrote:
IKL626 wrote:
For Balance: The Devourer (Demon from Ancient Egyption Mythology) Pip cost: 9 900-990 balance damage to target plus -70% damage to next spell. Animation- A grusome, midnight black creature emurges from a hole with blood dripping from it's jaw. (blades and traps occur) Then it swipes it claws at target. For Death: Witches Curse (Just sounds death-y :P ) Pip cost: 9 1100-1300 Death Damage to target and dispel next 2 death spells. Animation- Three Witches stood around a cauldron muttering and one drops in a claw, another drops in an eyeball and the third pours a potion. (Blades and traps occur) The couldron explodes and the gas surronds the enemy. Uh, I can't really think of any more
the devourer is a bit too gruesome for the little ones, maybe change it to "the great devourer" from lego ninjago balance: The Great Devourer damage: 1200 to all gives: you a mega blade of 90% and a weakness of 30% to enemy (as well as taunt) 1 third of the blade appearance: a giant snake rises from the desert snake city of orabouris and bites enemy giving a taunt and 30% to enemies, then whips with its metal spike tail and deals the 1200 damage.....repeats bite and whip all way down

heck to the no way overpowerd does way more than chimera same rank and leaves too many overtime effects

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I will list new pets for each elment and spells

balance:pet

I think the rok should be a pet(a bird that is huge and eats elaphants) and it has 50 pedigree and gives the spell rok.

animation
a giant bird that comes down(the places is africa)and picks up an elaphant and throws it at the enemy then it repeats damage 900-1000. gives at baby

fire:pet

tiki head pedigree 47 (a big woden mask from hawaii) witch gives spel tiki mater.

animation

a man with a tiki mask chants a song and throws his staff at you and it truns to a lava rock does 1000-1400
gives at baby

plz no mean coments

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
First off, everyone is going overboard with the damaging. next, people are adding too many effects to go with the spells. i believe the damages should be fair and little if any added effects should happen. my examples:

storm: hurricane.
Damage: 1000 to all
Animation: peaceful seas, then a giant storm grows quickly and strong winds and rain blow at the enemy. (blades/traps) winds form a tornado of water on the enemy and lightning strikes multiple times.

Fire: solar beam.
Damage: 1150 to one plus 60% smokescreen
Animation: pan up to a sun and tendrels start swirling from it. (blades/traps) the tendrels shoot at the enemy making one big beam

Ice: ice age.
Damage: 700 to all plus one round of stun
Animation: a blizard forms and a glaciar moves towards the enemy. (blades/traps) the snow compacts around the enemy and the glaciar moves over him and then cracks and explodes not so violently.

death: dark angel.
Damage: 1100 to one
Animation: 3 angels float down and land next to a tree in a green field. then the middle angel closes and rapidly opens them and a black wind rushes out turning the field into a graveyard and the tree dies. the angels turn black and evil. (blades/traps) then all 3 angels rush at the target in a line and hit him with an explotion of dark energy that collapses on the target.

Life: vine's revenge.
Damage: 300 + 666 over 3 rounds to one
Animation: a patch od pumkins, watermelons, and other fruits appear and look peacful with a person in the feild. the person picks a fruit off the vine and the the vines wrap around the persons foot and pull them behind a bush and the vines start shifting violently. (blades/traps) the vines creep towards the target and slowly wrap around them. once the coils complete their final rotation thorns shoot out of them.

Myth: great giant.
Damage: 1150 to one
Animation: a peacful medow. a giant foot slams down. the camera rotates upward revealing the silluette of a giant man with the glow aof a sun behind him. (growls) (blades/traps) then the giant raises his foot and slams it down on the target with enough force to crack the ground (which it does) and then he leaves.

now i know balance cant drain health but its about time balance can actually do what all other schools can do. balance is every school but death so i want to change that.

Balance: equilibreum.
Damage: 800 plus half damage converted to health to one
Animation: a giant scale falls to the ground. the souls of the caster and the target flow on to each side and the enemies side weighs more. then the essence of the target flows into the casters essence untill the scale is even. then the souls float back to their owners.

sorry for the long post but i hope this appeals to you all :D

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:

The whole damage while heal is a death thing. Sorry but it's only fair if it stays with death.

Well, not really.

Wasn't DOT a fire thing? Death has that. (poison)
And Hit all enemies? I think that was storm at first, but every school has one.

So no, it wouldn't be fair to stay only to death.
(and I'm saying this even as an owner of a death wizard, as well as a storm and a fire.)
I LOVE my Heal and attack spells on my death, that's why my fire has death secondary and I plan to get a mastery amulet for her. Getting actual healing while attacking for the other schools would be amazing. (especially storm)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Shadow Efreet

9 Pips

85% Accuracy

1500 Damage

Plus 45% Acuracy Decrease for next five turns

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
For any: Neutralize

Pip cost: 40 from everyone in the fight

All pips disappear and all wards/charms break. Also 100 damage per charm/ward to everyone.

Animation: A combination of all the magic symbols appears in front of everyone, when the spell is cast, all symbols converge on to the center swirling vortex in the battle area. The ground above the swirl brakes releasing the swirl to absorb everything including the players, it spits out the players, causing them damage, and leaving nothing else.

Obtainable: Band of equal distribution (see post "Band Magic" Page 3 or 4)

Defender
May 21, 2011
lionheart999 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:

Well, not really.

(and I'm saying this even as an owner of a death wizard, as well as a storm and a fire.)
I LOVE my Heal and attack spells on my death, that's why my fire has death secondary and I plan to get a mastery amulet for her. Getting actual healing while attacking for the other schools would be amazing. (especially storm)

well think about it, over time hits where fires. and storm only has one of those, storm hound. and its not a spell you train either. and it is a death thing, only death has it it is perfectly fine keeping it with death, if you like those spells so much just make another death wizard :P

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
lionheart999 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
thug99 wrote:
optomus167 wrote:

Well, not really.

well think about it, over time hits where fires. and storm only has one of those, storm hound. and its not a spell you train either. and it is a death thing, only death has it it is perfectly fine keeping it with death, if you like those spells so much just make another death wizard :P

This is like saying Healing is for life, it stays wih life. Every school now has a healing spell for their school. Even if it's just one.

And yes, fire has majority of Hit over time, yet many spells hit over time. Poison, this one high lvl death spell I can't remember the name of, storm hound, and few others. I haven't trained every school so I can't name them all.

HoA was a specific school I believe, every school has one now.
Heal over time was life, balance has availing hands.

And why would I make another death wizard? I like those spells on that wizard, and was saying I would absolutely LOVE seeing them on other schools.

Why be selfish with the types of spells people can have?