Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

complaining- completely sick of it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I don't know about everyone else but when I'm bored I'll go through and read all the recent topics. well ever since guardian spirit and all that people have been complaining soooooooo much about pvp its driving me crazy! like seriously people really need to grow up and stop being immature and face problems. if pvp is unfair or to hard oh well! life isn't fair and besides its all the more reason to play pvp. because of the challenge! i hardly ever even pvp anymore because of all the complainers when ever i do something good in a match.

this has gone on forever now. i thought it would stop after a week but it hasn't and it just shows that players hate challenges and have to have their own way. and if something is easy to do its not worth accomplishing. sorry if i ranted i am just tired of the junk.

Tell me what you think.
Connor Griffin Stalker
Level 74

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Here is another topic that i created about how to try and resolve lots of the complaints about PvP.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/49441.ftl
I basically was just hoping that there would be customizeable PvP and so that players could customize their own matches how they wish. So if players do not like healing, then they can turn it off here and they can also select certian types of spell which are not allow for the battle they want to do. Another things about this was that in this idea, there can be multiple versions of select-able spells. For example: Original wild bolt for 30% accuracy and 2 pips and 1000 damage version that is being used at the present time.