Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i finished the chamber of fire but i still cant get into krokospinx. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2011
Defender
May 22, 2011
aggg1 wrote:
i finished the chamber of fire but i still cant get into krokospinx. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you should try doing side quests to help you level up. You need to be a certain lvl to get the quest from sergeant major talbot. when you finish a quest, while going some where else, be sure to pass by him to see if he has the quest for you. I speak from experience.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
If you do ALL the quests in Krokotopia, you should be at a high enough level that there shouldn't be any problem getting to the Krokosphinx. I've done this with about 4 different wizards and not had any problems. Of course, I finished all the quests that I could in Wizard City first (I don't think I had any quests left in Wizard City) and am usually around level 18 or higher when I get to Krokotopia.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
What level is that? I am at level 16 and have finished the quests except what I need to get on the Krokosphinx for and can't get Talbot to give me the OK. I was also told by the Krokotopia Craft teacher to meet the Marleybones Craft teacher, but I can't get there either.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aggg1 wrote:

You have to finish the Throne Room of Fire dungeon to enter the Krokosphinx, not sure the Chamber of Fire. After defeating all the 'brothers', aka bosses in the chamber of fire, you need to report back to Lt. Standish who will then give you a quest to talk to Prof. Winthrop. He has the quest to the Throne Room.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Ok, I am trying to understand. Unlike Wizard City, here you need to complete the dungeon to move forward to get onto the Krokosphinx? I am attempting to do that, but I missed the first time with dueling Krokenkamen and got tossed out on my tail. I have gone back in but I can't start at the beginning like message you receive at the beginning tell you will happen if you "leave" the dungeon. The Professor in the map room won't talk to me, when I try to get passed the Obelisks with the Suns and Moon, the outer door opens but not the inner bars. Help! Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Darlar828 wrote:
Ok, I am trying to understand. Unlike Wizard City, here you need to complete the dungeon to move forward to get onto the Krokosphinx? I am attempting to do that, but I missed the first time with dueling Krokenkamen and got tossed out on my tail. I have gone back in but I can't start at the beginning like message you receive at the beginning tell you will happen if you "leave" the dungeon. The Professor in the map room won't talk to me, when I try to get passed the Obelisks with the Suns and Moon, the outer door opens but not the inner bars. Help! Can anyone tell me what I am missing?
You need to complete TROF ( Throne room of fire) to go to krokosphinx.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
boogaboo1026 wrote:
I'm totally sorry about that. I seriously wish I could help, but I'm stuck too
I'm stuck to.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Just to let everyone know, I figured it out- I went all the way out, left Krokotopia to the Commons and then went back and the quest reset and let me finish. I have now finished most of the Krokosphinx quest and a good many of the Tomb of Storm quests. Whew, was a pain to be stuck.

The problem with the whole thing is in order to travel to the Island you have to complete the Map Room dungeon, so if you are having trouble getting on the boat, know you need to complete this dungeon first.

Sarai Thundergrove, lvl26 fire wizard