Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard Quests in Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Hi everyone! I am not sure if it is just me but in higher level worlds the chance to obtain an item for a quest from an enemy is ridiculously hard. For example: I have to collect ten items from enemies in Zafaria and with my luck I usually don't get any... When I recieved this quest I had just finished collecting 6 weapons for someone and when I saw the requirements for this quest I was very discouraged and started working on side quests ( something I usually don't do.) So all I am asking is why are these quests so challenging!?

Thank you for reading this, Sincerely Aaron Deathflame Level 64 Death Wizard.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Most of the quest are easy to me because I chose the element Ice. Most battles you have to do in ZF are mainly fire people. Hope this helps.

Level 70 Ice Wizard
Level 24 Balance Wizard

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I'm right with you feyda. I'm not sure if I have really bad luck with collection quest or if the monsters really hate me. Collecting quests takes me about 4 - 7 tries to collect. Once in a blue moon I'll get it on the first try or second but mostly it takes me what seems forever to collect. I am still having a miserable time collecting in Avalon. I don't think they're challenging, it's just you have to be lucky. So you're not the only one out there having trouble.

Aaron ShadowEyes
74 Life

Defender
May 15, 2010
The fire lion ravager quest is just cursed. At least I did so much I got the Ruler of the Jungle badge. :D. My friend had the same problem. The others I find too easy.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I see how these quests are hard. That's what I see that Side quests are for. To get extra expieriance. When quests for collecting come by, all I can say is follow your arrow. It'll point to one of the street guys you have to fight, and try to pick a fight with him. I notice that, if you fight that specific street guy, then you'll have a better chance of getting your item.

Sarah Seabloom, Level 70 Transcedent Balance Wizard.
"Let your mind soar and your dreams fly high. You'll then achive what is coming by."

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
The only REALLY hard quest's are when your about done with one place like in waterfront and you have to fight tse tse snaketoungue (i think thats his name) or when you have to fight belloq.

Erin Goldenpetal Legandary Sorcerer lvl 67
Kaitlyn Nightflower Master Necromancer lvl45
Matthew Lifebringer Adept Theurgist lvl 27
Ryan Light Apprentice Conjurer lvl 9

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
Yeah I agree, I am on that quest so if you need help I am in the grey rose realm I play at 3:00 central time hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
These kinda missions take time and patience.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
I agree way to many defeat and collect quest but if you have a wonderful friend (which I usually do!) they might help ya out. All I can say is that AV is a lot harder!

Rachel DaisyWard lvl 68 Ice

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
cinderachel on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I agree way to many defeat and collect quest but if you have a wonderful friend (which I usually do!) they might help ya out. All I can say is that AV is a lot harder!

Rachel DaisyWard lvl 68 Ice
Lol. Way to many defeat and collect quests in ZF. You may of forgotten all the defeat and collect quests in CL.