Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault of Ice Keeper of the Fang

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2012
I'v been there three times defeated the three rooms but no clues apeer
telling me what to do. In the room where the lever is i can here the unlock
but nothing happens. What are the clues ?????? Can anyone HELP PLEASE!!!.
Bigjon17. :)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
i would like to know that too i beat all 3 of them too i wish we had a way to send message when we are not online to people

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
bigjon17 wrote:
I'v been there three times defeated the three rooms but no clues apeer
telling me what to do. In the room where the lever is i can here the unlock
but nothing happens. What are the clues ?????? Can anyone HELP PLEASE!!!.
Bigjon17. :)
you dont just beat them all. after you beat them a puzzle appears at the end that you have to do after you beat any of them

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Here is a link that shows the Vault of Ice:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Vault_of_Ice

There are three bosses that you must defeat first:

The Defender, The Guardian, and The Protector.

And you must solve the puzzle in each room too. The clues that you are looking for appear in each room after you defeat the boss. The clues appear as "yellow banners" that are hanging on the wall. Note to bigjon17: if you heard the click, you should have seen a message at the bottom of your screen that said something like "a lock is opened" or something like that. In that room, there were two yellow banners that appeared at the end of that battle, and they showed you that you had to light two obelisks with the symbols that you saw on the banners. Evidently you did that.

Watch for the yellow banners on the wall in each room. That's where the clues are.

If you stay to the "left" side of the dungeon as you going to each room, it will take you to the next boss you must fight.

Then the main door opens and you fight The Keeper of the Fang.

Hope this helps.

Defender
May 24, 2012
I defeated all the guardians of the fang but the third puzzle is baffling me. I looked at the wiki hints and still can't figure out if I'm trying to light the braziers in the wrong order? Do I need something to add to the braziers? I had to leave the dungeon and will start it over. I'm hoping I pick up on something else my second time through. thx Alura Sunrider

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Its been awhile so I am not completely clear about which puzzle you are talking about, but I know that one of the puzzles got me for a long time until I accidentally backed up towards the door of vault and these large blocks showed up between the obelisks with the correct symbol order. I am not talking about the puzzle where the yellow banners become visible,this is after that.

I would suggest at least trying this and seeing if it is correct vault clues. Good luck.

May Your Magic Take You Far,

Sarai Thundergrove, lvl 26 fire wizard.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
You would have to light the braziers in purple blue and red. The next one you would have to light the obelisks in order- snake moon bird and sun. The last room you have to pull the lever and light the obelisks.