Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horrible Shopping District Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Kingisle, this is a horrible glitch. People are walking beyond the fence in Shopping District. People are walking there, and saying: Give me treasure cards and i will get you in! and: If you give me 1.000 Crowns, i will tell you how to get here.

Feel Bad For Unknowing Low Levels People in level 5-20 are not aware that they shouldnt give the crowns to them, since its only a bug, and isnt worth paying real money on.

Please Fiz This. KingsIsle, i beg you, Please fix this!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I am not 100% sure what fence you are talking about, but most of them you can get behind by going around, and the whole thing is a horrible scam. You might want to ask the professor, or you can always use your ignore list. Good luck to you in the spiral.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nelyacdoo wrote:
I am not 100% sure what fence you are talking about, but most of them you can get behind by going around, and the whole thing is a horrible scam. You might want to ask the professor, but you might want to report, or a better action, ignore! Good luck to you in the spiral.

This is not reportable. The Professor will tell you 'buyer beware.'

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
magnusgn wrote:
Kingisle, this is a horrible glitch. People are walking beyond the fence in Shopping District. People are walking there, and saying: Give me treasure cards and i will get you in! and: If you give me 1.000 Crowns, i will tell you how to get here.

Feel Bad For Unknowing Low Levels People in level 5-20 are not aware that they shouldnt give the crowns to them, since its only a bug, and isnt worth paying real money on.

There's nothing they can do, or will do. It's up to each individual, and parent, to learn how to use the ignore feature and to know that "if it sounds too good to be true..."

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
magnusgn wrote:

I know a number of websites whoseTerms of Use cite exploitation of a glitch for personal gain as a bannable offense. KI should definitely look into this~ the victims of such scams are usually inexperienced players, or children, who aren't old enough to "know better".