Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing animations

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
Well, I am a level 30 life wizard, so I have learned a minion spell. I love this minion, because it can heal you, but it also has some pretty nice attack cards. I try to keep my minion from being killed, so I heal it when it needs to be healed, but it annoys me that it doesn't have an animation for being healed.

Ever since I noticed that, I noticed some other things. A friend of mine used a transformation potion, and we went to do some questing together. We got in a battle, and as he was about to die, I used a healing spell on him. I watched the animation, and it looked like I was hurting him!

Later on, about a couple of weeks later, I was questing in wysteria, and I was battling a gobbling thing. It used a spell in which it healed itself (I don't know the name) and it had no animation for being healed, so it looked like it had hurt itself.

It rather irritates me that minions, transformations, and enemies do not have animations for being healed, and I believe that they should. I believe that KI should look into the matter.

Haley Fairygarden
Level 30 Life Wizard