Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make wysteria school spells learnable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
If you can, I would want to see some new types of schools like i want to do a "Ember" spell witch goes to the "Inferno school" in whysteria.if you can do this, i would be happy that there is new school types and spells. I am getting bored of the normal schools. mostly my idea is: More schools= MORE FUN!

Justin LegendStrider,
Level 47 wizard

Explorer
May 07, 2011
As far as I can tell, the Wysteria schools are essentially renamed WC schools. EX. Balance = Equilibrium, Ice = Frost, Etc. Etc.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
xstabarellix wrote:
If you can, I would want to see some new types of schools like i want to do a "Ember" spell witch goes to the "Inferno school" in whysteria.if you can do this, i would be happy that there is new school types and spells. I am getting bored of the normal schools. mostly my idea is: More schools= MORE FUN!

Justin LegendStrider,
Level 47 wizard

there is a good idea. but maybe a fighter with you school teacher to come to the ember spell for your type of magic, and so no new schools in whysteria but it is too a great idea with new schools and new types of magic.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
on another note i think it would be cool if some spells such as ice sheild or dragon blade even some such as the wystara school spells were purchaseable in the crown shop so many crowns per spell like 1000 crowns per rank of spell it would allow more spells and more options for players to make their wizard even more unique along the same line as the booster pack spells did in the ninja packs were they stay even if You reset Your learning points i think this would make the game even more interesting for lower level players as well as higher level ones.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Pigswick teaches magic in theory, not for combat. There are Pigswick schools, but there are no available spells in said schools. By the way, that's kinda sad if you're already bored of the schools after only three months.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
i am bored of it because i have like all the spells , and i have the "master of death" now so thats why i am bored of the schools

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
xstabarellix wrote:
i am bored of it because i have like all the spells , and i have the "master of death" now so thats why i am bored of the schools

That's not a valid reason. Having all the spells in the Spiral is impossible at this point. There aren't enough training points, and even then not all spells are trainable. Plus, having the "Master of..." badge just means you have all the spells in your school that are directly available to you at that certain point. There are plenty of other spells available after acquiring that badge. I honestly don't know why they haven't changed this yet.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
1. We don't really need Renamed Ravenwood Spells.
2. Like Hattori said, Wysteria is more of a theory school. It's like learning Piano, but not actually looking at anything but the theory book. Coincidentally, it would also be the equivalent of learning Piano without a Piano, because I don't think Wysterian Wizards even use magic in their professions.
3. The only way I could see this happening is if they gave out spells like Dragonblade and Yellow Elf. You know, the things we normally rely on Pets and Wands for.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
xstabarellix wrote:

Horrible reason. Your obviously lvl 48. There are MANY more spells to come. Keep questing for new spells, or make a new character (I bet myth is fun)

Jasmine/Victoria/Jessica

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
I am a life wizard, and I would love to train earth. Maybe I could continue training death as whatever it is in wysteria. I would love to train in wysteria.