Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leaving the greatest game, last post.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I am leaving the Spiral and PVP and this is my last posting for W101.
I want to make it real clear that I am not leaving unhappy,
I have no complaints with PVE or PVP right now.

Life’s event change, and sometimes unexpectedly, and in my
case, I’m real happy about it (but kinda sad at the same time).
My irl friends already know that I only have a few weeks, until
I am gone, so I wanted to say goodbye to all that I have PVP’ed
with before then.

First I want to thank Kevin Bluegrove, who without, I would have never
started this game. He taught me more about PVE and PVP than I could
have ever learned on my own. He’s my bro, and has made PVP so much
fun, it’s just been great. Even when we have lost, he always said
something to make me laugh.
W101 is and always has been about having a great time with friends,
at least for me.

Mason, you took me under your wing in 2v2, and I just had a great time.
You will always be Mr. PVP to me, you will always be just great to hang with.
Thanks for all the great times we had, you are just like a bro to me.

Jacob, for 3v3, you are the best player I have ever seen. The good times
Just don’t stop with you, you are non-stop fun to be with.
I wish I had recorded some of the really hard matches we had,
and how many funny things you said in them. Both teams had a great
time in our matches, win or lose, it was nothing but pure fun.

Stephanie, Alura, Lenora, and Jessica, you all really made this game fun.
All the PVP matches, all the PVE, all the dungeons, and all the jokes, makes
it really hard to leave the game. Lenora, I would stay if I could, but you know I can’t.
I hope when I get home in Aug, the six of us can group up again, and hang out
before we all leave.

To everyone on the W101 boards, I just want to say thanks for listening to me, and for helping me. Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong, and thanks for understanding me when I made mistakes. This board has a great group of people, who I have grown to really like. Keep the Spiral going strong, and don’t let things get out of control.

Finally, Fred (my youngest brother) will be taking over my accounts. So if you see a Joseph LionHunter, Ice, Balance, Myth, Death, Storm, or Life, please be nice to him.

Have a great summer,
Joe.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
joe as much as i hate to ask you one more question but you never awnsered if you thought pvp players should call all the shots for pve and let the non pvp players wine and cry while they spit on them and dont care because thats what ive been getting from you joe. plz awnser

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Lion,

We have not always agreed on issues in the past but I have grown to understand you and respect your opinions and views. One thing that separates you from most people Is that you try your hardest to help people with problems and TRULY care about the game.

Good luck in whatever you got going on in life and remember that you'll always have a place in the pvp forums as you have well earned it.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
The Forums won't be quite the same without you. You've always brought a rational view on subjects. Wherever your future takes you, good luck.

Paul Stormglade

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
@Lion359,

We will miss you here in the forums.

Blessings to you in whatever you do this summer. May you return safe to the Spiral in the fall :)

Happy Travels,

Qbb/Iridian

Armiger
May 10, 2010
yeah, yeah, don't get all mushy on us Joe!

Good luck with all your future endevors.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I don't know you, Joe, but I have read many of your very thoughtful and helpful posts. You have been one of the most positive people here on the Boards. I just wanted to say that I wish you lots of success in the next phase of your life. Best of luck, and may the wind be always at your back. :)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Joe, you are the smartest person i know at this compared to other people, although you are the only person i know. We played for a while, pvped for a while, and just had a great time. MY BRO i just want you to know that i will miss you, and if you ever get back on just remember to look to your right -_* you could even say we went through life together… bye btw 4 people who dont know i am Kevin BlueGrove D;

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Joe, I've often enjoyed your posts. They are frequently insightful and often empassioned. Your voice will be missed. I wish you well on your journey and hope you will find a way to return safely to us from wherever your travels take you. Perhaps you should pack a Guardian Spirit in your suitcase? Best of luck!

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Joe, we will miss you, I have read many of your post and posted on many of them. Your ideas were great. Hope you visit the spiral again.

Duncan