Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Blance Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I made this new spell idea today. You know hwo you have RA the sun god well how about we bring in another egyptian god Anubis.
Spell:Anubis
Damage:870 to all enemies.
Effects: -45 accuracy to all.
Attack Play: When you cast the spell you would see Anubis standing over 3 diffrent krokomummys on a table. Then you would see it turn around and its eyes are glowing red Then Anubis would take his staff and store the krokommumies energy into it. then the power up faze takes affect. Then it would take the staff point it at the enemy and hit them with a spirit blast. You know since its the god of mumification and things. and then it would put
-45 over all enemies and the spell would be over
Chris Waterblade Transended Diviner

EDITED tell me what you think

Opinions?

i hope you like it as a spell idea and who knows it cpuld become one of those crafting treasure cards or even a real spell if i get lucky but for now i hope you like it ;D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
chimchar67 wrote:
I made this new spell idea today. You know hwo you have RA the sun god well how about we bring in another egyptian god Anubis.
Attack Play: Theres a Mummy on a table and Anubis is wrapping it then it turns around and then you see its staff glowing (then pause for blades and stuff)
Then its eyes glow red and it spins the staff and smahes it onto the enemy.

Opinions?

i hope you like it i like it and id love to see this as a spell.

Hey there, chimchar67!

I am an archmage Balance wizard, and my favourite thing about our school is its roots in Egyptian mythology... therefore, I like this idea. Not sure about the anims, as they seem a bit cheesy, but the spell isn't overpowered and the concept itself is just spiffy. If I remember correctly, Anubis had scales, much like our Lady Judgment~ another reason this would suit us perfectly. :)

That said, I'm not sure the other schools would be too happy if we got another AOE~ Life and Death wizards would complain for sure, since they only have one each. But who cares, everyone else is overpowered anyway... just kidding, other schools.

Cool idea, & well done!

El Veeb/Laura Shadowsong
archmage sorceress

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
but Ra is supost to be the most powerful god, we can't have a higher rank god thats supost to have less power!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:
Attack Play: Theres a Mummy on a table and Anubis is wrapping it then it turns around and then you see its staff glowing (then pause for blades and stuff)
Then its eyes glow red and it spins the staff and smahes it onto the enemy.

Opinions?

i hope you like it i like it and id love to see this as a spell.

Anubis is more closely associated with Death because his "uncle" is the Egyptian death god Osiris. And Anubis performs the heart weighing ceremony in the underworld for Osiris.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Thanks fr the support vonawesome1 im glad someone liked it and as for KyleSChen dude dont get mad its not like my spell is gonna get chosen outta the billions of ideas to be put into the game

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
KyleSChen wrote:
but Ra is supost to be the most powerful god, we can't have a higher rank god thats supost to have less power!

And actually this spell does more damage than Ra. Ra does 560-640 and my spell idea does 870 and its not overpowered like other spells if you want to leve hate messegases like this then dont post it go make your own post please

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:

And actually this spell does more damage than Ra. Ra does 560-640 and my spell idea does 870 and its not overpowered like other spells if you want to leve hate messegases like this then dont post it go make your own post please

Your taking his reply too seriously. How is it a hate message? And Anubis is more closely associated with Death anyway. Anubis performs the heart weighing ceremony in the Underworld for Osiris.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
chimchar67 wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:

You missed his point though. in Egyptian mythology, Ra is the sun god and as such the most powerful (or more precisely the most important). So having Anubis, who is comparatively a lesser god, have more power than Ra wouldn't make sense.

So it's doubtful balance would get another Egyptian god as a spell because they topped it off with Ra.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
KyleSChen wrote:
than just we could change the power power of ra

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
DouDou123 wrote:
chimchar67 wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:

Your taking his reply too seriously. How is it a hate message? And Anubis is more closely associated with Death anyway. Anubis performs the heart weighing ceremony in the Underworld for Osiris.
who wants a god that has anything to do with the 5 demon gods well it would be pretty cool but you just want death to have all the power any way it's closer to Balance.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
yeah987 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
chimchar67 wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:

who wants a god that has anything to do with the 5 demon gods well it would be pretty cool but you just want death to have all the power any way it's closer to Balance.

1. I don't have a Death wizard.
2. I'm a balance wizard.
3. Anubis dwells in the Underworld as an associate to Osiris, the king of the Egyptian Underworld. Anubis performs the heart-weighing ceremony for the souls who come to the Underworld. He is also the only god who can perform mummification. Anubis also has a jackal head, which is associated with cemeteries and graveyards. And no one really cares that he's one of the 5 demon gods.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008