Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suicidal Boss WHAT!?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I was fighting 1 of teh 4 bosses to get to the end of elephants graveyard the life one and right when he had about 15 health left he used a death spell and killed him self idk how but it was teh first time he did it and i wanted to know if this was a bug?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:
I was fighting 1 of teh 4 bosses to get to the end of elephants graveyard the life one and right when he had about 15 health left he used a death spell and killed him self idk how but it was teh first time he did it and i wanted to know if this was a bug?

There are a few death spells (used for buffs mostly) that will cause damage to the caster. Most death wizards that use these spells will shield before using them to reduce the self damage. It may be possible that this is what the boss did or it may actually be a bug.

I would suggest, sending a ticket to support and let them check it out.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Yeah, the Life boss used a Death spell to do damage on himself to get more pips. I saw this in Elephant Graveyard a couple of days ago. I was surprised a LIFE cast this death spell. If the boss cast the spell when his health was so low, then that was a pretty dumb thing for the boss to do (and, I wish more would do it ... )

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
QueQueg wrote:
Yeah, the Life boss used a Death spell to do damage on himself to get more pips. I saw this in Elephant Graveyard a couple of days ago. I was surprised a LIFE cast this death spell. If the boss cast the spell when his health was so low, then that was a pretty dumb thing for the boss to do (and, I wish more would do it ... )

That Life wizard probably has Death as secondary. Both of my life wizards do as well as all of my other wizards except Death/life as secondary.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Thanks guys for the replys i thought it was a bug but i guess it just seemed to be a dump CPU action xD xD

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I went on last turn and the boss hurt me hard but I already did immoltoate and it killed both of us

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
the possible reason the stellar protector would do that is probally the fire spell i cannot remember the name at the moment that takes damage to deal damage though the damage he took was enough to kill himself

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
firedude6006 wrote:
I went on last turn and the boss hurt me hard but I already did immoltoate and it killed both of us
lol one time i used immolate when i had 260 health left but i had 40% boost fire damage on my character so i killed myself and jade oni but i had to do it again :(

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
wolfpire5 wrote:
the possible reason the stellar protector would do that is probally the fire spell i cannot remember the name at the moment that takes damage to deal damage though the damage he took was enough to kill himself
Its called immolate. it does 250 damage to you 600 damage to opponent you get it after beating krokosphinx

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
I've seen a Stellar Protector do the same thing... weird.

Not so stellar after all. Fail.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
AnimalGrrl wrote:
jekbeau wrote:
I've seen a Stellar Protector do the same thing... weird.

Not so stellar after all. Fail.
hahahaha true he is fail and besides, why do star creatures use immolate? i thought that was fire only!

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer