Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can no longer capture picture in game

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have done this dozens of times, but for some reason I can no longer get a picture from the game.

I ususally click the shift/print screen button and then go to mspaint and paste it. Now I get a blank picture.

I can get my desktop, but not an in game picture. I looked up online and saw inscturctions to do alt/print screen I tried that and I still get a blank picture.

Anyone else have this problem?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
GamingDan wrote:
I have done this dozens of times, but for some reason I can no longer get a picture from the game.

I ususally click the shift/print screen button and then go to mspaint and paste it. Now I get a blank picture.

I can get my desktop, but not an in game picture. I looked up online and saw inscturctions to do alt/print screen I tried that and I still get a blank picture.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hey, Dan!

I take screenshots regularly, and simply pushing the PrtSc button by itself works fine (I'm on a laptop with windows 7). What operating system/type of computer are you using? If you let me know, I'll see if I can help you. :)

Cheers,
El Veeb