Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More rank 10 ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Well i have not done one of these yet so here goes my ideas. I am kinda of thinking it up as i am typing this so honest opinions please.

Death: Evil Witch
Damage: 900-1000 to a single enemy
Effects: Cursed and plagued afterwards.
Description: A gloomy night sky is formed above and a black cauldron is seen on the ground when a shrieking witch comes swooping in on her broomstick and pours the contents of the cauldron on the target.

Life: Monkey Swarm
Damage: 620-700 to all enemies
Effects: Stun for a single round. We all know life needs it.
Description: A forest begins to sprout out of the ground and out comes a small monkey to sit on a branch. He is then joined by a group of furry friends and he picks up a fruit and chucks it at the enemy joined by his friends and it continues down the line.

Storm: Thunderstorm
Damage. 975 to all enemies
Effects: I was thinking that instead of the same old 3 rounds of damage we do 3 rounds of removing a random hanging effect. EX: you get shocked by the storm symbol however instead of damage you lose either a positive or negative blade shield or over time.
Description: A town is viewed and the sun is out and the birds are singing when all of a sudden a dark cloud looms over everything and begins to pour and shocks all opponents.

Myth: Trojan Horse
Damage: 750 To all enemies
Effects lose all blades
Description: A storybook appears and opens up onto the ground and it is the story of troy brought to life and it shows the famous trojan horse. It shows the sun go down and a swarm of warriors pop out of the trojan horse and attack all stealing any weapons they can get. (the blades i was talking about in the effects)

Fire: Forest fire
Damage: 950-1015 To a single enemy
Effects: adds a fire trap 40% damage.
Description. Shows a forest on a hot day and the sun continues to beat down until the trees ignite and the fire spreads and one of the trees falls over on top of the target.

Ice: Avalanche
Damage: 775 to all enemies
Effects: Lose a shield.
Description: A mountain forms and is quickly covered in snow and a little yodeler pops up and yodels causing the layer of ice and snow to come cascading down crushing the enemies lowering the defense, (the removal of the shield)

Balance: The Moodha
Damage: 900-1000 to a single enemy
Effects: Lower accuracy by 45% twice
Description: The moodha approaches the target and deems it unworthy dealing the damage and then blinding them with a quick proverb and leaves.

I tried to have all these spells not be as useful in pvp but i know i would get criticized for that. So i made all spells have effects but hopefully nothing too overpowered. With most bosses now i was hoping that some of these effects could be more useful but meh opinions?

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
I have a few comments:

1) Death: Needs to be an AoE!!! I'm a necromancer and, while this spell is not too bad, I would be angry if I got another single target attack.

2) Life: Good effects, I'm just not on board with the name or animation. Make it something more magical! (The Moodha would fit in nicely here)

3) Storm: Exactly 975? All spells should have a damage range with the exception of a select few. The hanging effect is interesting, but I think Storm wizards are after raw power more than bonus effects.

4) Myth: Again, damage range. Second, removing blades is Storm's thing. Perhaps you could switch this to removing shields, but I'm not sure how well that would go over in PvP...

5) Fire: Meh...make the max damage a little higher and honestly, I don't really think the animation would be all that exciting.

6) Ice: Once again, where's the damage range? Removing shields is Myth though! Ice spells usually stun or taunt. Maybe this one could steal a shield (like a Steal Ward effect)?

7) Balance: Good effect, but the Moodha is a Life entity (as I suggested above). The side effect isn't bad either.

- Valerian DarkBringer- Archmage Necromancer~ Legendary Artisan
- Duncan SandShard- Adept Sorcerer~ A+ Student