Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dont lose site of your goals for wiz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
dear wiz ,
you have created a game that was for kids and families to play together that was fun friendly and safe But... recently it seams to me that you have lost site of what you had originaly envisioned for this game as far as i can say it is no longer kid friendly "rampant cursing and rudeness all over" and it is no longer friendly i can no longer attempt to have an open conversation with friends due to the insesent trolling wherever i may be if i want to chat it has to be private due to the rudeness around the comons . i miss the old days and hope you can attempt to "repair" this problem that seems to have plagued this once great game . Ty

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
alex132444 wrote:
dear wiz ,
you have created a game that was for kids and families to play together that was fun friendly and safe But... recently it seams to me that you have lost site of what you had originaly envisioned for this game as far as i can say it is no longer kid friendly "rampant cursing and rudeness all over" and it is no longer friendly i can no longer attempt to have an open conversation with friends due to the insesent trolling wherever i may be if i want to chat it has to be private due to the rudeness around the comons . i miss the old days and hope you can attempt to "repair" this problem that seems to have plagued this once great game . Ty

Hey there, Alex!

While "being rude" is not a reportable offense, harassment is. If you see someone swearing around the filter or verbally abusing another user, or if you are the one being harassed, I encourage you to report~ it's our job to help KI keep our Spiral safe and fun.

(In the case of beggars, spammers, & trolls, use the Ignore button~ real life needs one of those, too. :P)

Unfortunately, it's the rude ones who ruin the experience for everyone, but don't give them the time of day. Instead, focus on all of the nice people (and there are lots of us) out there~ the ones who are polite and willing to help, without asking anything in return.

Happy travels!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress

(& the rest of our wizarding family)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I really hate to say it but this is MMO gaming, you can't escape the trolls. You just have to learn to cope with them.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
alex132444 wrote:
dear wiz ,

new attack i want

troll muter

o the magic button does that already
ignore button is your best friend against trolls

if someone is cursing or harming another player with words then step in and say
" hey thats not cool and its one of the biggest internet problems nowadays"
the bully will probelly continue and you should tell the victim to port to another area and put the bully on ignore but if they dont know how teach them and then become there friend ( if ya have room on your friend list)
if its you just ignore ( for everything) , report ( if cursing or otherwise not G rated talk), and port away ( for everything)

this will deal with 99.999% of the troll wizards
a good come back if your the one being bullied is nothing just flee