Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

exchanging pink dandelions for crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I know plants like the pink dandelions can be purchased with crowns, but is there any way to sell back surplus seeds for crowns?

I do realize that people's purchase of crowns is one way KI makes their money but all the same it would be nice -- especially for those have to limit or watch their spending -- if the seeds of such plants could be "sold back" for crowns. Something along the lines ofhow things work at the Bazaar perhaps, in which an item like an extra Firecat treasure card can be sold to the Bazaar shopkeeper by a wizard for 20 gold, but if you are purchasing the card from the Bazaar it costs far more (can't remember if the Bazaar's selling price was 100 gold).

~Talon Winterblood

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
If that could happen Id be the riched wizard alive. :D I am constantly getting more and more crowns seeds. All in all, great idea for players, not owners of game. As to I would feel cheated.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
lol keep dreaming, pink dandelions drop so often no one would ever buy another crown.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
If we could sell crown items to get crowns we'd be walking on free-unlimited crown-y sunshine my friend! However, that is not how the game works and since pink dandillions (apologies for spelling) are very common drops but are bought for a lot of crowns KI would feel a bit regretful 'cause I don't think it's how a game should work.

Jazzy

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
or plant 60 of them and watch the black pearls stock up!