Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

issue with Felicia Worthington quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
:( I have crafted two each of stingers of scorpions and constellation of jewels and shows that i have to meet Felicia but when i meet her, there is still the grey question mark. help!

Administrator
Did you bring the items to her as she asked? She requested that you not only craft the items, but bring them to her as well, so if you sold them, put them in your bank or otherwise moved them out of your backpack, she will not give you credit for the items.

You will either have to re-craft them again, or if you are lucky enough to find them in the Auction Hall you will be able to bring them to her.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Professor
I have them both in my back pack.
I think i sold one of them by mistake. I crafted one more of stingers scorpions again and she accepted.
Sorry for my careless mistake. :P i want to bury my face now out of embarrassment.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
*chuckles* Don't feel TOO badly, about accidentally selling one! I did the EXACT same thing, and had the same reaction. I don't think we were ready, as characters, for Felicia to 'take' our items, even though we WERE warned!

lol

Tatiana Mistfountain