Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting basilisk pet quest!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I'm a level 78 myth and not being able to get basilisk pet quest,I went to Cyrus just in case I missed it etc but nothing. I don't know if I did the frog pet quest but it's been a while I played my myth so I forgot but I'm getting a little annoyed please help me. :(

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
HOTGIO12 wrote:
I'm a level 78 myth and not being able to get basilisk pet quest,I went to Cyrus just in case I missed it etc but nothing. I don't know if I did the frog pet quest but it's been a while I played my myth so I forgot but I'm getting a little annoyed please help me. :(

Well If you can't remeber if you did the Pet Frog quest that would be my startinf point....After all it is one of the requirements...

Thanks For Reading

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
make sure you did the frog quest if you cant remember search in your quests for the quest "Frog In Your Throat" good luck

- Paul StomBane
62 Storm
- Paul SilverFlame
52 Myth

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

First, you need to find out for sure if you did the humongofrog pet quest. If you haven't, then that would explain why you haven't received the newer pet quest. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Good luck, from a fellow myth.