Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Hello everyone i am Emma Raincloud. I have heard about the new pet based on the new world AVALON. I would like to know how to get this pet a.s.a.p! Please if anyone could tell me, it would be greatful. Thankyou.

Your fellow student at raven wood school,
Emma Raincloud
P.S. Can you PLEASE quit making world for higher levels and do worlds more like wysteria but a lot like avalon

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
doctorwho583 wrote:
Hello everyone i am Emma Raincloud. I have heard about the new pet based on the new world AVALON. I would like to know how to get this pet a.s.a.p! Please if anyone could tell me, it would be greatful. Thankyou.

Your fellow student at raven wood school,
Emma Raincloud
P.S. Can you PLEASE quit making world for higher levels and do worlds more like wysteria but a lot like avalon

Hey, Emma- nice to meet you!

You're right- there are new pets in Avalon, though which one you get depends on what school you are. To get yours, you must be level 78 and have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" (in Wintertusk), as well as your level 58 pet quest.

New level 78 pets:

Storm: triton
Myth: basilisk
Fire: efreet
Ice: mammoth
Life: gnome
Death: skeletal dragon
Balance: chimera

There are all kinds of new hybrids, too- check w101 Wiki for more info.

PS: I hope they don't stop making higher-level worlds- in order to keep players interested and give us a challenge, new stuff has to be added; otherwise, the game will end, and KI will lose tons of money. As cute as Wysteria was (and I enjoyed it), it's a side world, and those give awful XP... just sayin'.

Hope this helps- cheers, & happy travels!

El Veeb/Laura Shadowsong
archmage sorceress

(& the rest of our wizarding family)