Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to get waterworks robe and shoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I have done the waterworks at least 50 or 60 times now and I have not gotten the robe and shoes fromSylestor GlowStorm. Please help anyone this is getting very annoying and my friends haven't either, help please.

- Paul StomBane
62 Storm
- Paul SilverFlame
52 Myth

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Soot17 wrote:
I have done the waterworks at least 50 or 60 times now and I have not gotten the robe and shoes fromSylestor GlowStorm. Please help anyone this is getting very annoying and my friends haven't either, help please.

- Paul StomBane
62 Storm
- Paul SilverFlame
52 Myth

Soot17,

I don't know if this is true, but I was told if you break the rules that you are less likely to get them. I have done that dungeon so many times, I think I still dream about being in there. Anyway, all you can do is just keep going and going, until you get them, good luck.

Joe.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
To be honest your just very unlucky I have a friend that did it 100 times just for boots so keep trying.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Soot17,

I don't know if this is true, but I was told if you break the rules that you are less likely to get them. I have done that dungeon so many times, I think I still dream about being in there. Anyway, all you can do is just keep going and going, until you get them, good luck.

Joe.

What rules?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Soot17 wrote:
Soot17,

Joe.

What rules?

My guess is that Joe is referring to the boss cheats, or "rules", that dictate what you can and can't do in battle. For example, Glowstorm says "traps in the light, blades in the dark", something like that~ in turn, this means that, by casting blades on a trap round, you're breaking the "rules" for that boss.

That said, this myth (like most others) probably isn't true~ I got my hat and cloak on the first run, even though I broke the "rules" a few different times; had to go through another few runs for my boots, but I eventually got those, too.

Like most other things in this game, it's all luck-based. Keep trying, be patient, and you'll get what you need soon enough.

Good luck!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress