Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

confusing dungeons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i was doing the waterworks and was at the last battle of the third passageway with my friends but i died and they accidentally killed the enemies before they could heal so i go back to the commons walk the way back and go in i could still go into the fourth passageway i asked my friend where he was and he said he was in the follow the leader room but i was in there and couldnt see my friends they said try going to the commons and i returned but at the last morment of the timer some other people joined and the dungeon was reset for me so i tried going in and out again but i had lost the data of it :( about three hours wasted (i was only aiming to beat sylster because i had the hat) so if there was a way to fix this i would suggest you could port to your friends if you are in the same instance with the waterworks

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
I was facing Pholtemos in Celestia when suddenly it didnt target him as an enemy for at least 3 rounds. Definitely sounds like a glitch or a bug.