Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unused door by Trial of the Spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
OK, most of you know already that left of Trial of the Spheres is an unused passageway mirroring the entrance to Crustacean Empire. Well, here's how it could probably be used. When the next world after Avalon (Polaris??) is released, there should be a dungeon for Archmage wizards that no one can port into called The Abyss. The whole idea of this new dungeon would be when Morganthe raided Celestia, she has hidden a secret hideout in an abyss that has all of her plans to take over the rest of the spiral. Now, it is up to the strongest wizards to destroy these plans and get more information on where Morganthe could be.
In the Abyss, bosses would not cheat except for the final boss of the dungeon (Morganthe's Monster Level 18 Storm Boss, 30,000 health). He could cast a Sirens spell when anybody casts a rank 5+ spell without blading/trapping (depends on the round). He will also break traps saying "Traps hurt me, you know?" and then he will cast a 630 Tempest with no pips. What do you think?

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i love the idea but it should be a sun school for the storm people will be a devastating idea.now here is my idea once you meet morganthe she will have
100,000,000 life i know incredibly insane but will be like for lvl's 101 or 100
we might even have a rank 11 spell attack his minion is malistaire with
100,000 life (this will not be in test realm) no SPOILERS
he will appear in his dungeon in dragonspyre this time he wont have mercy
he will use spells like death forest lord if you just say
he is weak (This is also for those in the message boards )he will
cheat.His cheats are cast scarecrow every 3 turns.has a death minion
called ghost judgement which you need to kill first or she will judge every turn
the ghost dryad will heal everyone in the team with rebirth with shield
everyone starts with a 90% guardian angel (can't be soloed )the great dragon will drop pips every 9 turn. malistaire will say we cant fail everyone on his team
goes into a robotic figure after they lose 10,000 life
each robot figure not including malistaire will do this it grants 5 power pips
50% defense (after the battle is finish everyone will be happy but they will
remember aw the guardian spirit.many people will die in the middle or end
bring your best warrior.have ten or more reshuffle's.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
well that sounds fun but maybe you should think it out just a bit more then reply you might be surprised what idea you can come up with and change or add