Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I was thinking there should be a spell that protects charms, blades, and shields as I noticed that more and more people are spamming the Earthquake spell with their mastery amulet. This should be the new "Utility spell". Life also needs a damage-over-time spell as storm, life, and balance students do not have this. Finally, there should be a heal that does at least 1,000 heal with guardian spirit to all friends

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
as if life acctually needs an overtime damage spell! life is one of the best schools because they get so many heals, and high resistance. rebirth already heals to all friends, plus absorb satyr heals 860, and with a boost this is easily 1000 or more, and now you want a heal that does 1000? think of how much a critical and boost would do.
honestly, the thing life needs, is more damage spells.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i'm a pyromancer and also have a life character but something life need is
less heals and one more AOE spells.Fyi life isn't the best school every school
is balanced out. also are you nuts a spell with guardian spirit ok
for pve but in pvp it will totally ruin the game of player vs player.also
imagen a life enemy spamming this with critical not so good for you will
it.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
You know how the death school has spells that both attack and give you some health? I thinknit would be cool if life had a spell like that, but you could choose one of your companions to give the health to instead of just you.

Or maybe an attack that hurts all of the enemies and gives all of your team back some health. That would be pretty cool.

Haley Fairygarden
Level 30 Life Wizard