Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Towers To Long and Hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
if you are having the same problem with the dragonspyre towers, best wait for a friend who has already done the tower you need help with, because the towers are to hard for some people

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I believe this is just their way of emphasizing the importance of friends. I know of at least two towers that this would be true of so far. The first one, I waited for a friend, the second I did on my own and only had a little bit of trouble with a three on one fight (Scarecrow was quite useful for taking out two at once and putting me close to max health from the brink of defeat). I find them reminiscent of the counterweights and Big Ben from Marleybone in how you just want them to be over with already.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I'd have to agree with this. Although I was able to solo the towers easy enough, that's due to me being a death wizard with plenty of patience ( my patience is being really tested with Malistaire right now; 20 runs and no robes ). Wizards who can't end the battles in these towers with almost full health will have a really hard time getting to the end, especially the ones with bosses at the end.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Speaking of towers, I'm stuck on the unused vault tower. I have no gold to spend my money on and all my healing treasure cards are all used up from past towers. If anyone knows how many floors it has and what kind of creatures are in it , that would be great. :)
Justin Stormhunter
lv 46 Thaughmaturge

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
The vaults in Grand Chasam are about 7 floors with a boss at the end. Most of the monsters are storm (as I remember it, though I'm sure the vaults vary some). I did them solo, but I am life. My fights take longer, but I rarely get defeted.

Kiera UnicornWhisper

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008