Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Found, but never collected...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Ok, so I found all the beetles in Kroc. But for some reason, it says i didn't complete the quest, i went back and found all of them again, but it still says i am missing the one in orisis, but i went to the beetle and touched it, but it didn't do anything but move, no sound no nothing...What do I do to get this quest out of the way and get my training point?

Administrator
chr1s wrote:
Ok, so I found all the beetles in Kroc. But for some reason, it says i didn't complete the quest, i went back and found all of them again, but it still says i am missing the one in orisis, but i went to the beetle and touched it, but it didn't do anything but move, no sound no nothing...What do I do to get this quest out of the way and get my training point?

There are two beetles in the Oasis, young Wizard. One likes to read and one likes to shop.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
chr1s wrote:

There are two beetles in the Oasis, young Wizard. One likes to read and one likes to shop.
lol you kind of gave it away

Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
I too have found some of the beetles but it wont let me pick them up. I have the quest from Zeke, but it still wont let me get them. help?