Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instanced Level CheckPoints

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I think there should be Instanced Level CheckPoint areas so that you may take a brake without have to restart. For example, It wouldh help me because sometimes i'm doing a rather difficult level and I have to fight a boss. I have no friends on and I can't leave so then what? I have to wait for a while!
Just my Opinion but thats all. Share your ideas.

Beauxarts

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I would definitely have to agree with you on this one. I have commented several times on here that some of these Instance Levels are way to long and I have to admit that not once did I think of this "checkpoint" idea. That would be fantastic if you could. I mean, I just spent 3 1/2 hours in Kensington the other night with 3 others and we all were sooooo tired and worn out by the time this was done. All of us got off the computers for a couple of days after that one...lol. I know two of us did at least.

If this could be implemented somehow, that would be great Professors.

Thanks for hearing our cries,

Hunter SilverHeart

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I love this idea! It should still work weather logged in or not. But you would only have 1 hour to restore where you last were. Or you are logged out of the instance

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Orca wrote:
I love this idea! It should still work weather logged in or not. But you would only have 1 hour to restore where you last were. Or you are logged out of the instance
I like the idea of the checkpoint but shouldn't it be more like 2 or 3 hours. Like if your doing Kensington but your parent has to take you to get clothes or something, It can take a long time.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008